Need help on bid and its a biggie

Chris A

Name
Chris
You wear roller skates when cleaning to achieve that speed?:headscratch::headscratch:
Seriously if you can achieve that for eight hours a day I would love to know your technique

roro

Two man crews and good strategy. I did it for years growing up.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Here's Chris's strategy:

images

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
.09 is considered a high bid for HWE? Screw that!
I bet it goes for .06-.07 We don't clean that low even for encap but plenty will.

At least with encap if I can keep my production around 2,000 sq/ft I'm upwards of $180.00 an hour. Thats with no TM running, no truck wear & tear, just a Cimex.

This isn't like residential. Sq/ft is just a pricing factor.

You're selling time based on your production ability. Its how much can you make an hour.

There is also no travel between jobs, this is all income producing time.

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
So heres what we put in. .10 per sf . that's 15,800 per qtr. 3 truckmounts on nights and weekends . the whole crew is stoked and in on it. (of course the bonuses they like). We shall see. Always someone willing to work for peanuts! Thanks for the input. I think eventually we can move to encap. Hell, the hiring of one person to work on just that on nights would work for me. But my brother wants to get it under control first. Hasn't been done regularly in a while. I will update when the decision is made

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When entered correctly, that would be $4k today for 50k sq ft.

Are those numbers correct? Can you show profit after hwe at that size job for $4k?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
That's 13.2 cents now according to this calculator...

It's just one I found online - I don't know much about the inflation rate. Does this one look right?

"
About the CPI inflation calculator
The CPI inflation calculator uses the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) U.S. city average series for all items, not seasonally adjusted. This data represents changes in the prices of all goods and services purchased for consumption by urban households. For the current year, the most recently published monthly index value is used. For previous years, the annual average value is used. "

Reactions: BIG WOOD

jawhit

Name
Joe
First they are idiots! But sell them what they want.

I'd bid .09 sq/ft, thats probably very high but to HWE is going to be a chore. If you win the bid you better make some money for the effort.

HWE with a Zipper you should be able to average 1,500 sq/ft an hour. Thats you making $135.42 an hour.

185,000 sq/ft at 1,500 sq/ft is going to take 105 hours to clean.

I'd use 5 tm's. I'd start Friday at 5:00 pm work till 10:00 pm.
Then Saturday 9:00am-7:00 pm Sunday 8:00am -1:00 pm

Discount only after you complete the future cleanings. First cleaning is no discount as it is corrective cleaning. The future cleanings are maintenance so you can slightly discount.

This one of those jobs you'll wish you didn't win. HWE that square footage is a bitch. Been there done it and it was no picnic.
@Desk Jockey just wondering what you are basing the 5 trucks and hours on. I have a similar sized office job I'm trying to work out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom