need opinions on a 175 rotary

KBRENNY

I have been looking for a 175 rotary for pre spray agitation. I have not been in any hurry and just kinda looking around. Another cleaner has a taski buffer for sale and I am debating on driving over to take a look at it.

It is approx 17" (he was not sure but said he would measure tomorrow), instead of a gravity feed solution tank it has a variable pressure sprayer system.

Has anyone here ever owned or operated one of these and if so can you let me know the drawbacks and advantages of it. I have never hears of the brand before and would like a little input from those who may have used one and know about it.

John Watson

Taski is a Sweedish company. A company I was with in Alaska had a few of their machines. Not as HD as a clarke but was a good machine. There is dealers allover the US mainly janitorial so parts if needed should not be a problem the sprayer system is probably for spray buffing vct

Gold and white in color If the price is right buy it.

John Watson

Sure would. you are just spraying in front of your bonnet, brush or pad. You can adjust your spray.

I use a rotary for agitation when needed, but, I have already sprayed my TLC give it a little dwell and then hi it with my 12 in machine. I use this machine for TL's only.

If it aint dirty, why scrub it??

Back
Top Bottom