Need your feedback, can this help your business?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Im looking for feedback when it comes to the following detailed types of numbers that can help you business possibly enhance. Would like to know if this information is something you currently use, if so, is there currently a program available? If you don't have a software program that supplies this info, would this be something valuable to your company?

Now Im assuming/hoping most of you take down the following info from your customers when booking job, if your not, you should. If all you had to do is plug in a few quick pieces of info, such as:

date
zip
source of call
day of week
month
year

which takes only a few moments to input, but then you had the following info at your fingertips such as:
- what zip codes are most valuable, so then you can target these areas for multiple purposes
-booked jobs per day, month, year, etc used for identifying slower/busier times of year
-booked jobs by source, to identify what marketing sources are working for your business
-many other detailed options as well

Again, simply looking to hear if this is something you currently do and what the program is called, or if this is something that would benefit you.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Most CRM's should be able to tell you ALL that info.... ServiceMonster, HouseCAll, Servicem8, etc. On another note, if one don't understand his/her failures, one is bound to repeat them! :hopeless:

Reactions: EDS

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Im familiar with and use some of those CRM's, avid HouseCall user, yet not able to produce the majority of what im talking about. Unless im not using them to the best of there ability.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Im looking for feedback when it comes to the following detailed types of numbers that can help you business possibly enhance. Would like to know if this information is something you currently use, if so, is there currently a program available? If you don't have a software program that supplies this info, would this be something valuable to your company?

Now Im assuming/hoping most of you take down the following info from your customers when booking job, if your not, you should. If all you had to do is plug in a few quick pieces of info, such as:

date
zip
source of call
day of week
month
year

which takes only a few moments to input, but then you had the following info at your fingertips such as:
- what zip codes are most valuable, so then you can target these areas for multiple purposes
-booked jobs per day, month, year, etc used for identifying slower/busier times of year
-booked jobs by source, to identify what marketing sources are working for your business
-many other detailed options as well

Again, simply looking to hear if this is something you currently do and what the program is called, or if this is something that would benefit you.

I do all that with Service Monster.

Reactions: Papa John and Beeks

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Yea, that one of the pluses of SM. Reports galore.

I had a custom report made that tells me my hourly man hour rate I'm grossing ON THE Job, from lowest to highest for any given date range to monitor and weed.

Reactions: Beeks

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Be careful of Analysis Paralysis. You might just find yourself spending hours here looking for answers! Lol

EDS

Name
Ed
Did you ever here of the statistician who died in the river with an average depth of 6 inches....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom