Needing help w sutorbuilt 4m blower huntington wv area What's wrong with it and going can I fix that

Jeff keeney

Name
Affordablest
i've been using my chief set up with a 24 Honda horsepower engine cat 290 pump and Sutorbuilt 4m blower... I can crank the motor and get it running but once I start to idle it up the motor gets bogged down by the blower I'm able to use it just said not at high rpm's and even only halfway throttled it still was the ball down once it gets warm. What's wrong with it and going can I fix that easily is there anyone around me that can help? I've been looking for almost a week and can't find anyone to help.....

Name
Steve Lawrence
I'm with Bob. Possibly a dirty blower. Wash out with hot soapy water, dry, lube. This will allow the blower to spin more freely. If you still have a problem at least you know it's not a dirty blower.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Would spraying wd40 directly in the blower help break the buildup down to clean it out???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No..you wind up with oily sludge
Clear water till its good and free then dry it. .....then if you must a short burst of wd....

I always started my water slowly...
Till I was running the garden hose full for a minute or two......run well till dry (important )

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Holy leaping Lazarus. ...
Look here.....if the problem IS soapy water(and it is)
Wtf would you add more soapy water?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
For some strange reason my roots blower guy thinks I'm some big shot and I was buying em cheaper than distributors...then there was this time I bought TWO brand new 47s for $300.00.
That kinda buying was the reason I could sell the units as cheap as I did...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
i've been using my chief set up with a 24 Honda horsepower engine cat 290 pump and Sutorbuilt 4m blower... I can crank the motor and get it running but once I start to idle it up the motor gets bogged down by the blower I'm able to use it just said not at high rpm's and even only halfway throttled it still was the ball down once it gets warm. What's wrong with it and going can I fix that easily is there anyone around me that can help? I've been looking for almost a week and can't find anyone to help.....

are you sure there is gear lube in it?
Engine bogs down (lower tachometer reading) or blower bogs/slows (belts slipping) ??

.L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Holy leaping Lazarus. ...
Look here.....if the problem IS soapy water(and it is)
Wtf would you add more soapy water?
Steve Lawrence and I do the same thing Bawb and both are doing OK

Now show some respect to us tax payers or we'll shut off your Obama phone and Cut off your EBT

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jus because you do it
Don make it right ya know....

Shit..that's all suppose to happen anyway this coming Saturday :dejection:

F

FB7777

Hey chicken little , I have some homework for you seeing how you believe the world is gonna end like agame of Jenga

Noam Chomsky's Requiem of the American Dream.

If you're too cheap to have Netflix , watch any one of his YouTube hour long lectures

Climate change or Nuclear holocaust are gonna do us in

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i never sED that the world will end this weekend cuz it sez in Luke i believe chapter 21 that the world is witout end....

the people...not so much!

Reactions: Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
i never sED that the world will end this weekend cuz it sez in Luke i believe chapter 21 that the world is witout end....

the people...not so much!
I like the Gaia theory...the way human treating the earth, Terra will by reaction due to disturbed planet wide ecosystem eradicate the source...a perfect defense mechanism to insure the future of Terra...this planet is a single organism, and its protective..

Reactions: bob vawter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom