20171020_122758.jpg
20171020_122740.jpg
20171020_122335.jpg
20171020_115417.jpg

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The machine is capable of soaping down a rug, then scrubbing, rubbing, roller massaging, power washing, rinsing and providing with its exit a final squeeze. The visit is either slow and deliberate or a fast experience. (I suggest fast and turn off the high flow water pressure back spray for tufted-glue back rugs) The operator decides by dialing in what is desired. A true spa experience!

Last edited:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I assume that amazingly efficient machine uses a 3-phase power source.

Now that's a crème de la crème rug cleaning operation.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The run off is set for Monday 10-23-17 for Robert Mann the new owner. Attendees for the event will include other owners of rug plants as well. More pictures will follow. If anyone has questions on the machine, please submit questions here on this post. I will try to answer them with pictures and comments if I get them soon enough.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
To illustrate: What if it took 6 full-time people to wash nearly $1 million in rugs a year. Plus, add the degree of difficulty there is in washing the many tufted glue-backed rugs sold everywhere and found everywhere that frustrates them to achieve that goal. (processing the glue-backed rugs can be done more efficiently, without over saturating them with water and provides less handling with a quicker turn-around with this machine) What if the MOR Time Saving Machine's only purpose was to reduce staff by one or two? And yet, it will increase capacity to do millions a year without adding staff. Do the math and see why it appeals to those taking the next step or replacing how they may be doing things up till now.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
A washer is a tool like any other, it saves time and effort. Just like a backhoe and operator replaces 20 guys with shovels. No one wants to be the shovel operator, and no one wants to spend their days slogging dozens of wet rugs by hand.

Also, the machine works every day, people show up when they feel like it.

Reactions: T Monahan
Name
Nate W.
A washer is a tool like any other, it saves time and effort. Just like a backhoe and operator replaces 20 guys with shovels. No one wants to be the shovel operator, and no one wants to spend their days slogging dozens of wet rugs by hand.

Also, the machine works every day, people show up when they feel like it.

Except with your Chinese guy.......:clap:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom