New 370ss

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Looks cool, I'm sure this will become the industries #1 slide in on the market. (In it's size class) Now to see how it can handle the abuse from knuckle draggers.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pretty sweet! :cool:

I gotta find out who they used to make that. If they can take an inanimate object and use lighting, shadows and smoke to make it look cool, can you imagine what they can do for a dating video. :shifty:

Plenty of fish hasn't seen nothing like this! :winky:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
How many TM's do you sell Larry a year?

Maybe instead of knocking them you should emulate them???

Did ever sell the ACE or is it still sitting purty in the showroom?

Just because McDonald's sells a lot more burgers than a "crafty/pricey/all fresh/no cruelty/etc" place, doesn't make them better.

Reactions: Larry Cobb

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Wouldn't it be cool if they now made a slide in that didn't have obvious cosmetic changes, just a relentless pursuit of incremental improvements?

Kind of like a Butler.
I like and hate your comment. The butler is reliable and powerful, but it’s butt ugly and hardly any spare room. They can update the image a little and have a smaller tank to spare some room in there with a good APO

Reactions: Able 1
Name
Nate W.
How many TM's do you sell Larry a year?

Maybe instead of knocking them you should emulate them???

Did ever sell the ACE or is it still sitting purty in the showroom?

Whut a dick..... You know damn well he sold it to the indoor paintball field to suck up paint....

I'd be more concerned with the pump not working and having @FredC diagnose it....:lol:

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd be more concerned with the pump not working and having @FredC diagnose it....:lol:

You ever met this guy?
C1C2DF7D164920C60DDEED6EC824C954B3DFB923

Mikey P

Administrator
I like and hate your comment. The butler is reliable and powerful, but it’s butt ugly and hardly any spare room. They can update the image a little and have a smaller tank to spare some room in there with a good APO

you understood his comment?

just what Legends needs, another slide in to choose from..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If SS sold their TM's they would put every TM maker out of business. Heard 10 K a pop

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom