NEW Battery Sprayers at Excellent Supply

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
One of our customers ran across this sprayer and suggested that I take a look at it. Glad that he did! It's a cool sprayer, and it fills a niche. So we've added the Hydroshot Sprayer to our store... http://www.excellent-supply.com/HydroShot-Sprayer_p_965.html

I've already used this on a couple of jobs and I LOVE this sprayer. It applies solution to the carpet FAST. I can move around quicker with it than I can with a typical 5 gallon battery powered sprayer. It's super handy! Besides being fun to work with - it sells for just $129. I think it's a pretty sweet little sprayer.

Comes with a 20' hose so you can cover a nice sized area. Just drop the hose into a bucket of Releasit and you're spraying down a perfect volume of solution. It has a dual-pressure pump - 60psi (ideal for spraying your encap), and 320psi (great for washing equipment, etc). It puts out 1/2 gallon per minute (max flow rate) which makes it easy to move pretty quick as you apply encap detergent to the carpet.

The 20V battery lasts approximately 30-45 minutes of run-time, and does a full recharge in about 5 hours. A fully charged battery is easily good for encapping a couple thousand sq ft. Additional spare batteries can be purchased for $49.99.

The Hydroshot isn't recommended for corrosive detergents, solvents, strong acids, high alkaline, or hydrogen peroxide. But it works well with mid-pH range detergents, like Releasit Encap-Clean DS2. And if you'll rinse it out after each use, the spray unit should last a long time. It comes with a 3 year warranty.

We're excited about being able to offer this reasonably priced, solidly built, and highly portable sprayer. Check it out... http://www.excellent-supply.com/HydroShot-Sprayer_p_965.html

hydroshot-sprayer.jpg

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Tell ya what. In order to get some sprayers into people's hands, I'd be willing to auction off 5 units for $79 each - to the first five Mikeysboarder's who order. But I have to limit it to the first 5, because we'll be losing money on each unit. PM me if you'd like to order one.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Not recommended for high alkaline, acids, corrosive detergents, solvents, peroxide...

That pretty much what all of us use regularly.

Make sure the guys here understand that it's kind of limited to releasit...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It would actually be good for MOST encap products on the market. It may hold up to other uses. But it doesn't have Viton seals, so I don't want people to nuke it. I'd prefer to err on the side of caution with the recommendations.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Can it be retrofitted to workm with a 1/4 vinyl hose?

Of course anything can be fitted. But you'll HATE using a 1/4 vinyl hose after you try this hose. It's light and flexible and doesn't get tangled. By comparison a vinyl hose can be a nightmare to work with.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
The Hydroshot isn't recommended for corrosive detergents, solvents, strong acids, high alkaline, or hydrogen peroxide. But it works well with mid-pH range detergents, like Releasit Encap-Clean DS2. And if you'll rinse it out after each use, the spray unit should last a long time. It comes with a 3 year warranty.

Like Alton Brown always says: I HATE uni-taskers. I'm ready to spend on a battery sprayer but need quality and a wide possibility of applications.

Battery multi-sprayer doesn't rev my engine. @encapman What feedback are you getting on this?:

https://www.excellent-supply.com/Penguin-Gentoo-Sprayer-PR600_p_882.html

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Derek, the majority seem to like the Gentoo. Though one person said he didn't like it and returned it. The guy who returned it mostly didn't like the way the cap connected (said the knuckle/connector got in the way of the handle), and he didn't like lugging it around. However other customers who purchased it said they like it. So I guess it just comes down to a matter of what fits an individual's personal style. It's a solidly built sprayer. And the manufacturer stands behind them very well.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I measured IPs at .5 GPM, so they have the same volume out put,

which is what I care about more so than max psi...

Reactions: Mikey P

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It's incredibly convenient for mid range pH detergents. And my impression is that it's more solidly built than the IPS sprayers. But like the Basic model IPS, it doesn't have Viton seals. Therefore I wouldn't want to recommend it for HOT detergent applications.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom