NEW Battery Sprayers at Excellent Supply

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
It's incredibly convenient for mid range pH detergents. And my impression is that it's more solidly built than the IPS sprayers. But like the Basic model IPS, it doesn't have Viton seals. Therefore I wouldn't want to recommend it for HOT detergent applications.
Could it be adapted to a tee or vee jet?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Derek, The spray head is unique, in that it's mounted directly to the end of the lance. The spray head has 5 adjustable settings: tight jet, 15° fan, 25° fan, 40° fan, and shower. I like the 40° fan setting for applying encap juice.

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Number 5 was just reached.

Thanks to everyone who ordered one at the special Mikeysboard introduction price!

Please let us know what you think of it once you've had a chance to work with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nate The Great

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
As one of 'the five' and an owner (and fan) of the IPS, I will do a side by side. We already know that viton seals would be nice and I'm glad they are offered on the IPS model mentioned above.

This'll be fun.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I just ordered the basic... comes with upgraded seal, just not installed.. and it's the smaller battery.

I'm going to put q-d on it like My other one

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
It is here. First impression is that it is well made and beefy. The IPS on steroids.

However, I see nothing to indicate that sucking chemicals through it (as we do with the IPS) is okay. I plan to call the manufacturer tomorrow morning, before trying to use it.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Steven
The manufacturer makes DIY home-improvement products. They aren't in any way associated with the cleaning industry, so they don't have information about using it with detergents. But I have already cleared it with their development dept. And if you'll use a mid pH range detergent, and rinse it out afterwards like I described above, you shouldn't run into any problem. I've already tested the Hydroshot on a couple of jobs and it works great. Try it with a typical Encap Detergent. It puts down a perfect amount of solution, and it's quick. Let us know what you think. I think you're going to love it!!! :)

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Five things to note:
1. Top up the battery before using it. It arrives with a partial charge.
2. It'll take a moment to prime the solution through the unit. Be patient.
3. Position the hose in the bucket so that the end of the hose stays at the bottom of the bucket. You could even attach something like a fishing weight to hold the end of the hose down.
4. Don't use harsh chemicals with the Hydroshot. Midrange pH detergents are OK.
5. Run some fresh water through the Hydroshot to clear the system after you finish using it.

Have fun!

Reactions: Old Coastie

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
IMG_1581.JPG

We received our sprayer in today thanks excellent supply

Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Jeremy, I did a large residential job today. Try using the shower tip with the long wand. You can flat out fly. Also if you tilt your five gallon bucket, the large filter will get all but a little of the fluid.
Let us know how it goes.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Saw that worx battery sprayer at menards tonight for $119 and that is the regular price.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom