NEW Battery Sprayers at Excellent Supply

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
105 with mail in rebate.

Just curious. Who here would mix a five gallon bucket, run around the house with it or paper clip the hose to the bucket and car wash style around a few rooms or commercial facility?

Reactions: Jimmy L

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It's true that Menards can buy them in HUGE quantities and get them at lower pricing that we do. We're a lot smaller than the jumbo retailers. We don't have their margins. But I know there are guys like Jimmy who will only look for the lowest price.

To that end, we're putting the Hydroshot on sale at $114.99!

Who needs to make a profit - right? ;)

https://www.excellent-supply.com/HydroShot-Sprayer_p_965.html

:)

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
$313 including an hour to get it and mail the rebate, then an hour to take the lousy $15 rebate to the bank and deposit it.

$119 plus 7% tax, $128.
$15 rebate, $113.
Two wasted hours averaging $100/hour, $200.

Damn, son.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I tried mine with and without the wand attached. Without I was ready to throw it in the garbage. It was horrible and had horrible pressure but with the wand attached it made all the difference in the world as far as pressure goes. Not sure why. My IPS is the same either way.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I know Rick said to use mild solutions, but I am using it with whatever is necessary. I'd like to see how long it takes to ruin it.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for IPSpro.com to respond to my attempts to contact them. Love the sprayer, a bit let down on the battery life. Every product has quirks, so no biggie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom