New Business Start Up

tcornine

I would like information on the best place to get training. Also any other suggestions for a Greenhorn....Thanx

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Being in Pennsylvania you are about 1/2 days drive from Pemberton's. They hold classes regularly. One of the best source of classroom training for cleaners. Also Jim is great at helping with your questions, will provide demos on many products and so forth.

PEMBERTON'S
McKEESPORT, PA
800-342-2297 / 412-751-3700

Scott Warrington

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Thomas,

You could do a lot worse than Pembertons. Jim and company will treat you right. And how often do you get the chance to learn from Cleanfax's Many of the Year?

That being said, Thomas, Jon-Don is a highly sensitive environmental company and we don't want you burning unnecessary fossil fuels. So honesty compels me to mention that MapQuest says that you are 137.6 miles and 2:21 hours from Langhorne, PA and our Jon-Don location there. How that compares for you with McKeesport I can't say.

I would invite you to our SFS seminar next week in Langhorne, Thomas, but we right now are at standing room only with a waiting list. However, if you can stop by I'll at the very least buy you lunch Wednesday through Friday. And you would get the chance to meet many of the other characters that hang out here.

Come to think of it, Thomas, you better stop by on Wednesday. By Friday there may be blood on the tracks.

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training and "Daniel waiting to enter the Langhorne lion's den".
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Scott probably overlooked mentioning our Jon-Don Langhorne location. They say the memory goes first (or is it second?) with advancing age ... :)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yes, Pemberton's is almost 100 miles further, but the drive is worth it.

Steve, it took you 1 1/2 hours longer to post a reply. You must be getting slower as you age.

Scott Warrington

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Thomas, I deal with both but primarily Pembertons. Talk to both and see which on works for you, By the way I am also not to far form you,
call anytime!!!

All The best, Rob

tcornine

Damn

Thanks again for the info guy's..quick responses..nice..I will try to make it to langhorne being I can get there so quick. I will look into Pembertons being everyone raves about it...

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mikey P said:
Is Pembertons really only 100 miles away from Jon Don?

Jim told me it was 4 hours away...

For clarification - Compared to Jon-Don, Pemberton's is 100 miles further away from Thomas who asked the question. The two stores are at least 3 hours apart. Maybe 4, depending on how fast one drives.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom