New Butler Cube--New V

WISE

Saw a brand new Butler Cube truck here in Charleston Friday. Thing looks SWEET. I was in traffic so couldn't take a look inside, but nice looking truck.

No lettering, so don't know who the new proud owner is.

Same with this V I keep seeing around town. No logo or lettering, but I have seen it several times in the last two months.

Would love to meet em.

WISE

F

FB7777

with a couple of Greenie tweaks, that Butler will give the V a run for its money at least while single wanding.

-JB-

Name
JB
Hey Fred, good on ya for the Last Werd!

Did you all see the Big But. on p17 Aug CF, NICE!

Uh Oh! Time for V & A to play catch-up!

Ron might wanna be a switch hitter!

Yes me too, would love to see inside one. But I have trouble driving the box trucks. Fred, great article in cleanfax. Sorry about your mom. Wishing you and your family continued sucess. Thanks, Ron

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a guy down at Butler a couple of weeks ago and he said they were putting together several of the new box trucks in different sizes.

He said he met a couple of Bolden's guys (the cleaning side) picking up 2-vans while he was there.

F

FB7777

would the 59 blower get you to purchase a Butler in a Box Marty?

It'll cost over $72K you realize

wouldn't a 47 blower be a vast improvement over the 36?

are you going to all of a sudden start dual wanding?

These are questions I need to answer myself before I decide to make the leap.

The cab forward design still freaks me out a bit... I rear ended a car 3 years ago and really crunched the front of my van... I doubt I would have walked away unhurt in a Cab Forward truck.

WISE

Fred-

I hear ya on the cab forward...I have a Mits Fuso and it is like driving sitting on the front bumper. It does sit higher in the seat so I really don't worry too much about rear ending a car...its the back of a semi that would really hurt!

WISE

G

a tweaked 45 blower is da bomb..
in a Butler. i know.. i have one.
Let alone the 47 offering.

THey're working on an even bigger blower.. should be ready soon.
NOPE.. dont know what size.. i'm not a numbers guy..

I know who has that Charleston rig.. i'll have to think.. he was getting one of the first out.. he called me a few times..

I'll never remember his name though.

even in the bigger ride.. the BUtler is still a 1 wand truck.
but hey.. with rotaries.. and VLM high speed tools.. thats all thats needed.
but that topic opens up many cans of worms.. and is so subjective.. there is NO wrong answer. just what floats YOUR boat.

G

new butler cube

steve, that new Butler cube U saw was me in charleston, i was down doing demos in the area! any time u guys want a hands on demo, just call me or Butler direct, will be happy to show U !!, Tommy R. Overstreet, 540-586-0612 or 800-535-5025

hogjowl

Idiot™
We even have some of your folks down here in Bama, Chavez.

They're all working in Mexican restaurants, or roofing houses, but they must like it down here cuz their breeding like rabbits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom