NEW CTI PRODUCT! OS-1

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by CTI Courtney, Jun 2, 2017.

By CTI Courtney on Jun 2, 2017 at 12:36 PM
  1. CTI Courtney
    CTI Courtney

Name:
    Courtney Rodseth
    Hi all!

I am happy to announce that we have released a great new product called OS-1. It is a ready to use, all in one, high performance Odor and Stain remover. It is basically a pre-mixed, liquid version of OSR, and is a great solution for low moisture cleaning.
    OS-1 Gallon.png

Samples are available by request at your local distributor.

Here is more information on OS-1:

We are excited to introduce OS-1, an all-in one, ready to use, high performance odor eliminator with built-in stain and soil removal. OS-1 integrates the power of natural oxygen release with the biological power of odor modification and encapsulation to destroy odors, while cleaning agents break down oils and soil for easy removal.

DIRECTIONS: OS-1 will eliminate odors on contact. For best results, apply OS-1 in sufficient quantity to reach not only the visible surface contamination but also all sub-surface contamination. Agitate the area gently but thoroughly, then blot or extract away the soil. If extraction method is employed, use a Mist-and-Vac technique to minimize the diluting of your OS-1 with water. Make a second light topical application of OS-1 to the area and allow to dry. Any stains not removed by the cleaning will disappear as the spot dries.

Part number: 2175
    MSRP: $19.95 per gallon

TConway, SamIam and Lee Stockwell like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by CTI Courtney, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Derrick T.
      Derrick T.

Name:
      Derrick Andrew Trulson
      How do you properly manage urine extraction on solid wood subfloor, upstair or floors with basement underneath? Do you still water claw it?
    2. Jimmy L
      Jimmy L

Name:
      Jimmy L
      Don't buy into that water claw technique. I prefer to be honest with people and either put a band aid on it or suggest removal of the pet or replacement of carpet.

And get rid of the animal.
      I offer to take the animal away for a fee. Then I will drive far away and release it. : )
      Derrick T. likes this.
    3. Derrick T.
      Derrick T.

Name:
      Derrick Andrew Trulson
      Well i have a small one that i have used, seem to work well. But what i have seen that 360i works well but since i dont have one, ive been using water claw. I dont really wet the area to much, just enough to extract with water claw till color doesnt look to bad. Finish up carpet cleanimg and leave behind petstainoff some more to let it work and dry out on it own. I am honest with customer with really bad carpet, i tell them that it probably be cheaper to replace than it is to restore...
      Jimmy L likes this.