Rico Suave
Mikesrearoftruck6_zps02ad33c7.jpg

Let that marinate a bit! :very_drunk:

Connor

Name
Connor
Design 2.
Remove the web url from over the name

Make the oval larger, have the vacuum handle almost touch the edge of the door.

"Top rated on YELP" with the Yelp symbol and logo, put that on the driver side door where the phone number is now.

put the phone number on the passenger door lower with the website right under it.

I also like what that German fellow made in the post above.

got an opinion?

doors_zps08276ba3.jpg

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The Chavez one is easier to read. (Important if you are 1/2 a block away or in traffic ) Might want to put the phone number large and at the top since it is more important (On the road) than the web address. The whole idea is to get calls from those behind you while driving.( I get them all the time) Looking up the web address while driving is more unlikely.

Mikey P

Administrator
JHC...
just to let you marketing genuineness know, there aint no prize involved here for the winning design..

I guess if I were brand new in town and starving for work id be putting more thought into this.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
A simple thanks will be plenty Mike- you have probably the biggest single marketing thing you'll ever do in the making. Do it as effectively as possible. Your comments reminds me of the guy who had what generally was thought an ugly ad. His reply was it always brings in jobs~ well duh!! Even fat ugly girls can get laid, but hot sexy ones have a lot more choices. Same with advertising, anything can bring in jobs, just more will be brought in by more effective ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Royal Man

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken, thank you.

But I disagree on a wraps value.

I'll get a few calls a month where the customer says the wording on the band's got them to call.
I get one or two " I see you around town a lots" ..
And I get 35 -60 "I found you on the internet"...

Connor

Name
Connor
I'll get a few calls a month where the customer says the wording on the band's got them to call.
I get one or two " I see you around town a lots" ..
And I get 35 -60 "I found you on the internet"...

I think his point is that you could get more than a few calls a month from the truck's message plus what you get from the other stuff and maximizing each medium is the point isn't it? I don't have that much interest in your revamp, it's not like you're reduced to eating canned asparagus and had to cut back on your colonics.

Mikey P

Administrator
point taken.

but out here it takes more than a company saying this is what we do to get the phone to ring

our techno savvy review and testimonial hungry homeowners want to hear other people say "we are the best" and not just take our word on it..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
our techno savvy review and testimonial hungry homeowners want to hear other people say "we are the best" and not just take our word on it..
True everywhere!

All carpet cleaners think they are the best, just comes with being a cleaner. And by the way just so everyone knows I am the best cleaner in the country! :icon_rolleyes:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
point taken.

but out here it takes more than a company saying this is what we do to get the phone to ring

That is why I have review snippets on my wrap and I promote my reviews very heavily.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike, you made my point as Chris pointed out. You will never really know why people on the web find you, some I am sure saw your truck and then later googled connaswine, goofing looking vacuum on a truck, or Santa Cruz carpet cleaning or something else. No one finds someone on the web, they are looking for something (maybe you and maybe a service) and the come across you. Seriously I don't give a crap what you end up doing but at least look at some other options than your original- it really sucked~ and I mean that with love.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom