New Hi-AirWatt Portable Arrives

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
John @ Mytee & I have been testing various portables for actual performance with the wand on the carpet for many months. Today, I tested a new machine with totally new vacuum motors. I was shocked at the results ! It was 22% better than the highest performance portables I have tested before (including 2, 3, & 4 vac motors). It uses a new vac not previously used in extractors. It should allow a portable with a 14" wand (16% wider) to clean better than previous extractors with a 12" wand . It was a two cord machine, and it included a 400 PSI Cat Pump System at a reasonable price.

Reactions: GeeeAus and SCC

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
On some jobs TM's can not be used. Tested on level-loop nylon with 12" Wand.
BreezeLift.jpg

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So the those are two different configurations series and parallel on the 6.6 lambs and it's the same either way?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
As soon as someone says 2 cords, I lose interest!
That's because you're an idiot. I just booked a job today from a lady who said the last guy was disgusting. He had a single cord portable. I typically use 3 cords. 2 for the machine and 1 for heat. Not a problem in 99 percent of the suites I do. Yesterday I made $1200 before 2:30 with my high powered portable. If you have to use a portable, invest some time and money in a good one. You will never regret it.

SCC

Name
Steve Baker
Isn't that just a Mytee Breeze with two 8.4's? If so I'm interested because the breeze was discontinued right? I always thought the Breeze was a nice balance of weight to performance.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Can't beat that price. That's about what we pay for a basic Ninja here with 2 2 stage and 150 psi. Is it available with autofill/pump out?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Heard thru the years mytee had wiring problems that caused fires or smoke.
Think that brand is more geared toward auto detailers

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
John @ Mytee & I ..............

................need to figure out how to fit twin 6.6's on the underbelly of Mytee's new units like they do with the 5.7's.

That's something that's guaranteed to get peoples attention.

Wouldn't it be so much easier too?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
................need to figure out how to fit twin 6.6's on the underbelly of Mytee's new units like they do with the 5.7's.

That's something that's guaranteed to get peoples attention.

Wouldn't it be so much easier too?

No, these new Lamb vacs have to be in series.

The Speedster vacs are in parallel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom