New Hi-AirWatt Portable Arrives

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
You dont need dual stacks. I run a manifold utilizing 1 -2 inch stack and it will suck your socks off. 2 inches will handle all the airflow you can throw at it and will increase the auction slightly reducing the amperage needed.

How about just increasing the single stack pipe from 2 inch to 2.5 or 3 inch when setting up vac motors in parallel and only one stack pipe

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How about just increasing the single stack pipe from 2 inch to 2.5 or 3 inch when setting up vac motors in parallel and only one stack pipe
I am considering that on my next build. I am looking at using 2 8.4's with a 2 1/2 inch stack. The only limitation is the amperage draw as I am trying to stay on 2-15 amp circuits. The larger the stack, the more air flow but less suction. Have to find the sweet spot.

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I am considering that on my next build. I am looking at using 2 8.4's with a 2 1/2 inch stack. The only limitation is the amperage draw as I am trying to stay on 2-15 amp circuits. The larger the stack, the more air flow but less suction. Have to find the sweet spot.
well maybe 3 inch would be too much, 2.5 inch may be that sweet spot,

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Response at the Experience to the LX vac system was overwhelmingly positive.

The Flood Hog LX & 1005LX extractors were purchased on the spot by a distributor from this board.

Turbulence does need more attention, when CFM is increased significantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: vibra-vacster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom