New in town? eddm, 5 around, FB promotion or..

Mikey P

Administrator
Spent an extra hour and a half at a job today chatting it up with a retired Marine and his Search and Rescue volunteer wife.
We all took turns telling our Eastern Sierra adventure stories.

turns out they had a copy of yesterday's newspaper article of the trail clean up day I was involved in. ( I had no idea) There I was in full Technicolor glory..
They asked for a huge stack of cards after they saw my 10/9 dig up hay stacks of hair from a dog that's been gone for five years...
14957753444991804790191.jpg

Be.Real.Social..

##entremikey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That was a cool gig! :cool:

Not just for all the free promotion either. It was the right thing to do. That looks like a great place to be enjoying the outdoors and just sad to see people treat it that way.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
some of you guys[ some ] are the best and yes even at 53 its nice to know I can still think that way to go Mikey !

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Spent an extra hour and a half at a job today chatting it up with a retired Marine and his Search and Rescue volunteer wife.
We all took turns telling our Eastern Sierra adventure stories.

turns out they had a copy of yesterday's newspaper article of the trail clean up day I was involved in. ( I had no idea) There I was in full Technicolor glory..
They asked for a huge stack of cards after they saw my 10/9 dig up hay stacks of hair from a dog that's been gone for five years...View attachment 72462

Be.Real.Social..

##entremikey

Damn Mike you gained wieght!

Oh nevermind your to the left of the big guy!

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom