New Mytee Rotary Extractor

Mikey P

Administrator
Look what I found at the Proline CAD today..

3047cfec.jpg

e87f85a0.jpg

9f3e49f6.jpg

de9d9b5d.jpg

65 pounds-ish
$2400 retail
Variable speed
Hand lever adjusted handle release
Carbon Fiber shaft
Non floating vac ports

The bastard child of a 360i & HOSS's night on the town.

Cu is giving one a run for the money as we speak.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hope they test it before selling it to us...love mytee...but....they have a habit of releasing items before they are ready. And have caused me a lot of personal frustration. But.I will say....I like them a lot!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

FredC

Village Idiot
Belinda had you whooped.................Mytee could do no wrong . Now youre all heartbroken and suddenly their equipment isn't the world's greatest?

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Looks good....hopefully it will be combining the advantages of both the 360 and the HOSS.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Daniel is not his brother.

They come from a totally different school of naivete :razz:

When was the last time Joey asked you for dating advise?

Reactions: joeynbgky

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Compare to the HOSS? I would say the handle is not that monster size and adjustable speed. And of course weight.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
No doubt that a company like mytee has done their homework on this one and would not be surprised if it kicked the shoit out of the others. If it doesnt they are not very bright and should have stayed out of it. They saved a fortune on field testing these rotary units.Thanks to the others. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mytee has been working hard on this T-Rex rotary extractor since Connections last year.

The six heads should eliminate some swirl marks.

The head design is interesting.

Sixty-Five pounds is a good weight.

What do you guys think of the $2495 pricing ??

Larry

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It seems to be comparable to the others.
Usually, or at least we are used to, Mytee coming in at a better price point.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
The whole reason I wanted a RotoVac was the weight. 65 pounds seems heavy for my workload. It looks cool though. Looks like it's built like a tank.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Love to try all three on the same areas. But 65 pounds for all my residential jobs is to much for me. I like the idea of the ease of operation and weight of the 360i.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I only got my grubby hands on the t-rex yesterday, so im only 4 cleaning jobs and one water exteraction into it
but i did drive 50 miles out of my way today to give john my first face to face review of the t-rex..5 mins later Mikey joined us at the back of my truck..so the meeting was over
John went home happy ...i got back on the road..Mikey just called me ugly names AGAIN

By connections i,ll have run it on all the types of jobs that we do, aswell as side by side with the 360,360i,rx20 and hoss and with tm and portys (a mytee and a ninja)

ask me then what its like.

Name
John LaBarbera
Release date?

October 2012. We'll have them at connections to play with. How about a Rotary Shootout? The adjustable speed allows for very smooth operation on glue down to plush. The extractions and even spray pattern is unsurpassed. And Larry Cobb, Mytee has been working on this machine for well over three years. It is by far the best value out there. Stay tuned. Maybe Jerry Valentine will give you his reaction to using one.

If you're going to Connections stop by the Mytee booth or visit our truck in the TM area, and take a closer look.

Name
John LaBarbera
Look what I found at the Proline CAD today..

3047cfec.jpg

e87f85a0.jpg

9f3e49f6.jpg

de9d9b5d.jpg

65 pounds-ish
$2400 retail
Variable speed
Hand lever adjusted handle release
Carbon Fiber shaft
Non floating vac ports

The bastard child of a 360i & HOSS's night on the town.

Cu is giving one a run for the money as we speak.

When I started working on this project I had all my hair. Man, what happen to me. I think I'm going to get a new barber!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Mytee has been working hard on this T-Rex rotary extractor since Connections last year.

Larry

It will come down to if and how it works, the 2500 is on par with all the other rotary extractors

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I been working my butt off! Can't even facebook much anymore! My brothers working at mcdonalds now! Belinda is missed! Ill buy one of these machines after there out a year first!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
kind of a little bit of this...... and a whole lot of that.......and a smidgen of something........

Platypus2.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I only got my grubby hands on the t-rex yesterday, so im only 4 cleaning jobs and one water exteraction into it
but i did drive 50 miles out of my way today to give john my first face to face review of the t-rex..5 mins later Mikey joined us at the back of my truck..so the meeting was over
John went home happy ...i got back on the road..Mikey just called me ugly names AGAIN

By connections i,ll have run it on all the types of jobs that we do, aswell as side by side with the 360,360i,rx20 and hoss and with tm and portys (a mytee and a ninja)

ask me then what its like.
Is mytee going to lend you the 360,360i,rx20 and hoss from the ones they have been diesecting.LOL Gotta love these battles for our $$s.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Potentially the best of the bunch.

Is that a Leeson or Chineeson DC motor?

Is the transmission case also composite?

Why the tall obstructive handle on the base instead of a strap?

Name
John LaBarbera
Is mytee going to lend you the 360,360i,rx20 and hoss from the ones they have been diesecting.LOL Gotta love these battles for our $$s.

Haha. Now they'll be dissecting the Mytee Trex. Like Jim Martin said it is kind of like a platypus. A little of this and a little of that. There are similarities to all the others except the Hoss. You have to include the Mytee floor machine too. That's where we got our handle adjustment. Never cared for the hoss's spray action. We designed custom spray jets for the Trex. They are awesome. The machine is so smooth you will only hear the air going through it when the motor is running. The motor is very powerful and has adjustable speed control at top so you don't have to let go of the handles to moderate the speed. The gear box is more like the rx20. Well built and durable. Our 6 vacuum extraction nozzles are by far the best out there. You can see what you are extracting via the sight elbow on the right side. The vac hose has a retainer to keep it out of the way. And btw you won't feel like you're a hells angel on a motor cycle holding on to the handles. It also has a safety lock out for the power switch. The weight is a little more than the 360. Actually the additional weight adds to its better proformance.

Hope to see you guys at Connections.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Haha. Now they'll be dissecting the Mytee Trex. Like Jim Martin said it is kind of like a platypus. A little of this and a little of that. There are similarities to all the others except the Hoss. You have to include the Mytee floor machine too. That's where we got our handle adjustment. Never cared for the hoss's spray action. We designed custom spray jets for the Trex. They are awesome. The machine is so smooth you will only hear the air going through it when the motor is running. The motor is very powerful and has adjustable speed control at top so you don't have to let go of the handles to moderate the speed. The gear box is more like the rx20. Well built and durable. Our 6 vacuum extraction nozzles are by far the best out there. You can see what you are extracting via the sight elbow on the right side. The vac hose has a retainer to keep it out of the way. And btw you won't feel like you're a hells angel on a motor cycle holding on to the handles. It also has a safety lock out for the power switch. The weight is a little more than the 360. Actually the additional weight adds to its better proformance.

Hope to see you guys at Connections.
I have no doubt that the TRex will kick ass and that the other guys are twiddling their fingers real fast right now and cannot wait to get a hold of one of these to diesect it and pick it apart.The opening reviews could be as easy as a 1-2 punch if done right and then the scramble will be on.It kinda sucks for all the guys that like to have only the very best of equipment and may be looking at replacing what they have if it is much better. Would be good for start up companies with a limited budget because their could be a lot of good low priced equipment available on the market.

Last edited:
Name
steve snail

Larry

Will tell customers that the HOSS is very 50'ish in looks, however has a very high-tech CAD head for optimum performance. This one looks very clean, will be eagerly waiting to see a head to head with the HOSS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom