New Mytee Rotary Extractor

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Paul.

if I was "just a cleaner" I would not give a hoot.

But when I sell advertising to a company here I am essentially backing the quality of their product or service.
I'm working with 8 to 10 companies right now who all want to advertise here soon. I don't have any room for slackers.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Derek, with regards to scarifiier heads on gluedown. Don't try it.....don't ask me how I know! LOL!

If you have really bad concrete lanes, try a aqua or red scrub and recoat pad. I cut them out of larger 19" pads. Black stripping pads if you're looking at shiny slick hard crust gluedown soils.

This will do the trick and a whole hellof a lot more. www.werkmaster.com

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The beauty of Mytee is that John is really an innovator who brings to this industry new ideas and trys to keep the costs down for the small potatoes carpet cleaner. The Escape ETM is an excellent example. The motors and plumbing are inexpensive items and if you need to replace something or don't like the plumbing, change it out for a couple hundred dollars. This is a revolutionary item that is going to change the industry. Try to do repairs or change things on a fuel fired TM and you will spend thousands. My Air Hog Plus has had some minor issues, but they are fixable and the machine is extremly inexpensive and powerful, matching the performance of a small TM at a fraction of the cost. Instead of trashing Mytee we should be thanking them for bringing these items to this very small market full of seat of your pants business owners who are often just weeks away from bankruptcy.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Jet problem has been addressed and new jetting is already been shipped out. I will post pictures when they arrive.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
This is a revolutionary item that is going to change the industry.

really Art?

last thing created for this industry that deserved that bold accolade was and is the truck mounted carpet cleaning unit.

Seeing how you are regressing in your evolution, I can see how you could be so youthfully confused.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Damn, why is it there is always someone willing to throw gasoline on a fire? :icon_rolleyes:

I was just trying to see if I could get John to throw some back at me.

I have seen Satan go overboard on a few others in my day, and normally a private issue of some sort is involved. It is seldom as it appears on the surface.

PS Was that good enough to get that demo machine, John?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Derek, with regards to scarifiier heads on gluedown. Don't try it.....don't ask me how I know! LOL!

If you have really bad concrete lanes, try a aqua or red scrub and recoat pad. I cut them out of larger 19" pads. Black stripping pads if you're looking at shiny slick hard crust gluedown soils.
yikes. well then it no longer interests me lol.

all i use is Tuway BBC's (brown stripe) with my Cimex, but i do have some black's that i cut myself years ago and i forgot about them til now. i have a 35 LB diving weight belt that i put on the head for extra aggression if needed...the belt is banana yellow and the weights are blue so yea it matches just swell :icon_razz:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Marie you really have to stop trying to piss everyone off.

do you not get enough attention in your real life?

if you need this to function ok in your real life, then I guess just keep it up.

pablomoreno

Name
Paul Brown
Rx bonnet driver works great with it , Larry. I just need to take out the spacer and get it down lower. Watch the video somewhere above. The speed control and light weight of the Rx driver will be useful on orientals for minimal distortion.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
So what's the word now on residential cleaning between the Hoss, T Rex, 360i, RX 20

I currently have the 360i quad head and have been happy with it other then on some carpets swirl marks when the head sinks too far down into the carpet and the Jets are right on it if you know what I mean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom