New Product - Wand Bra - Give Away

maker

WANDBRATRY.jpg

Link to a YouTube video about the Wand Bra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq9LPiVZgE

We are giving away 5 Wand Bra's in a random drawing. All you have to do to be entered is post a story of you or someone you know that have done damage on a job with your wand, or show a picture of your wand that would benefit greatly in appearance if it was covered.

Over my 14 years cleaning I have broken 2 stereo cabinet doors that were left slightly open. When my wand tapped them they shattered. I also once broke a 2' x 2' section of a wall mirror. I mostly used a Prochem Quad Jet. These wands are impossible to keep looking nice once the fProchem sticker comes off.

Any post entered by or on Friday the 5th of December will be entered.

We currently have Wand Bra's for the following wands:

GreenHorn 14 & 12
Prochem TI
Prochem QuadJet
AW29 (common 2 jet )
CMP 12 & 14
WestPak 12 & 14
PMF 2JET

If your wand is not listed and you win one, we will send you yours as soon as they are ready.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok,
So the worst is when your in a carpeted bathroom...as if that isn't bad enough...and you "tap" the tiled bath and lose one of the tiles. That just kills me. easy enough to fix but a pain in the butt.

Nothing worse than when you try to go under a sofa in front of a customer and you think you have enough clearance then "BAM!" Nice dent in the wood trim...oops.

Or how about a potted plant? don't get me started.

on the video the wand not hitting the mirror with the same angle...but it does make an ugly wand look better...victoria secret style.

maker

C Pennington said:
on the video the wand not hitting the mirror with the same angle...but it does make an ugly wand look better...victoria secret style.

We picked that shot because it had the best sound. We were more than fair when hitting the mirror. We probably hit the mirror 7 or 8 times from different angles.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm making a toothbrush holder for wands and it will be available before Xmas.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would imagine a black wand bra will look worse than the wand within a week of use, though I think it is pretty nifty. A little gay, but nifty.

maker

Ken Snow said:
I would imagine a black wand bra will look worse than the wand within a week of use, though I think it is pretty nifty. A little gay, but nifty.

They are machine washable and available in different colors for an extra charge. For instance we could make them really gay by making them in purple.

You can also clean them up real quick with a hand tool.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
A little toilet bowl acid swished around on the stainless wand with a bowl brush and then rinsed will give it a almost brand new finish. A wand bra, whats the world coming too... :lol:

Farenheit251

It doesn't matter what guys on this board think. Most of them would probably never get their carpets cleaned if they weren't cleaners. I think my lady customers are going to like it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Give me a break Brian.

It would just be a short time before the edges frayed on that bra and it would be reduced to trash.

maker

Doug Cox said:
Two thumbs down on that Maker. I agree with Ken "A Little Gay".

I respect your opinion on it, but do you think that it is the name that's a little gay and not the actual product. To me its just a no brainer. Your pushing around a big piece of metal in somebodies home around and under their furnishings. Accidents do happen. I mentioned some of the accidents that I did when I cleaned. I have also been responsible over the years for many dings in furniture and baseboards (i know glides take care of base boards).
I also distinctly remember customers being very concerned about possible damage to their stuff.
I would put one my wand for that reason alone.

Once again I do respect your opinion and that everyone is not going to like it ( not right away at least, give it time).

If you do discover that it is the name you don't like just let me know and I will make you one with a different tag on it that says Wand Armor (thats the name Greenie came up with) and embroider a football on the front. :D

maker

Walrus said:
Give me a break Brian.

It would just be a short time before the edges frayed on that bra and it would be reduced to trash.

That actually is not true. They are made of 400 denier nylon . We use it on some other products and it has always held up great.

Able 1

Name
Keith
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be some kind of "manssiere" for these slightly overweight ccer's to prevent nipple chaffing while wanding.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
There is one of those on our new wand and they are nice. Dont scratch wood when you bump stuff and I think they look better than the front of the wand after some time of use.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do you make CROC shoe covers too for those GAY carpet cleaners from Kalifornica?

maker

Walrus said:
Do you make CROC shoe covers too for those GAY carpet cleaners from Kalifornica?

No, but if you'd like I can try to source them for you. :wink:
Larry B said:
Stephen

Could you list the colors you make them in and maybe a price?

We make them all in black unless otherwise asked. For MikeysBoard members only I will make custom colors for a $ dollar charge otherwise it would be $15 in single quantities.

The price is $29.99.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
maker said:
Ken Snow said:

They are machine washable and available in different colors for an extra charge. For instance we could make them really gay by making them in purple.
You can also clean them up real quick with a hand tool.

Come back of the week...funny as hell.

Just send one to me, I will try it out and get back to ya.
I won't charge you a dime for the testing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom