New Product - Wand Bra - Give Away

maker

greg connors said:
When I place the cleaning head down, I always lay it down jets up. Nothing like the sound of the wand scraping across a ceramic floor if you get tangled in the hoses and pull the wand :shock:

I've left a scratch or two on tile doing that.

CleanEvo

I hope it's made better than the spotter doohickie that attaches to the wand strap... that thing fell apart on me after a month!

Not saying they're not good ideas, but make sure the quality is good on them... I know I would not be likely to buy Maker products again due to my experience.

Greenie

Aris, Steve's stuff is guaranteed, if you spoke up earlier I'm sure he'd happily replace it. As Mfgs. we don't want to hear the good praise nearly as much as the bad, nobody wants a problem to go uncorrected, we live on repeat sales and 100% customer satisfaction.

On that note, Quality is #1, price isn't even #2 as a matter of fact, build it to best standard you can and it'll always sell well, this I tell to my vendors time and time again, if it's truely the better mousetrap, I can sell it for more.

maker

CleanEvolve said:
I hope it's made better than the spotter doohickie that attaches to the wand strap... that thing fell apart on me after a month!

Not saying they're not good ideas, but make sure the quality is good on them... I know I would not be likely to buy Maker products again due to my experience.

Like Greenie said, we do guarantee everything we make. Just let me know if you have been satisfactorily compensated for it and we can go from there. You can PM if you would like.

I can't guarantee we will never have a problem with one of our products but I will make it right if there is one.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Stephen is a stand up guy.
I told him that I broke a product of his and he just sent me a new one....got it today...thanks Bro.

And by the way, he sent me a proto type for an idea that I came up with and it's gonna revolutionize the industry right maker? :roll:

It works though. you should make some money on it maker.
Start mass producing them.
They are going to be called

R.E.P.s

That is, if it's ok with Maker.

:D

maker

WINNER #4 AND #5

Greg Conners wiinner #4

greg connors said:
on more than one occasion, while carrying the wand in to a job a storm door has closed too fast and the head has hit the glass. Fortunately it has never shattered.

When I place the cleaning head down, I always lay it down jets up. Nothing like the sound of the wand scraping across a ceramic floor if you get tangled in the hoses and pull the wand :shock:

And John Watson #5

John Watson said:
Cleaned a MT house just before the client moved in. they had just did a total re paint. They also had filtration soiling along some walls. They told our employee (I found this out later) that they would give him a $50.00 tip if he scrubbed a little extra on the dark edges. I had pre estamated this house 3 weeks before, Mentioned the filtration soil and offered a cost for removal which they declined. I was unaware that they were going to paint, but regardless most people know that fresh paint is fragile!!! Not this technition, and he didn't even notice he was screwing it up as he scrubbed.

We had to go in after they were all moved in and repaint 60% of their base boards plus move the furniture out and put it back.

Oh yeah, they also stiffed him on his tip when they saw the damaged baseboards.

Please let me know what wand you want a cover for and where you would like it sent.

Thanks to everyone who played and participated in this thread especially those of you who have already been using a Wand Bra. First hand experience is the always the best to hear back on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom