New Radio Show on Tile and Stone

fhueston

New Radio Show on Tile and Stone

Las Vegas,NV Stone and Tile expert and seasoned radio personality Fred Hueston announced today a brand new radio show called The Stone

and Tile Show. "I am excited to do a radio show that covers all the aspects of stone and tile," says Fred Hueston. "We'll be answering consumer

questions and providing important tips, and resources and interviewing various industry experts."

The Stone and Tile Show will air beginning February 2009. Every week Dr. Fred will be discussing a different topic on tile and stone from the

proper selection of stone for countertops, baths and floors, to what to look for in a fabrication, installer and restoration contractor. Dr. Fred will

answer question on anything to do with stone and tile and will be interviewing various people in the stone and tile industry. All the shows will be

archived if you happen to miss a show. The show can be heard on the internet at http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbStoneTileShow.html. Look

for archives of each show at www.stoneandtilepros.com

Contact info:

Frederick M. Hueston PhD
www.stoneforensics.com
www.stoneandtilepros.com
828-301-9796
fhueston@stoneforensics.com

Magic Al

I have had the pleasure of knowing Fred for 20 years. He was a founding member of I.A.S.R.C. (International Association of Stone Restoration & Conservation) and I took his 3 day Counters and Walls class in Vegas and his 5 day Floors class in Columbus, OH. The two best training schools I have ever had the honor of attending.

Fred knows his stuff - period.

Fred doesn't pimp ANY brand, much to my chagrin. I remember in the Counters & Walls class I cornered him and demanded to know which brand of diamonds he used in his company, or which one he thought was better, or any hint. He smiled and told me that I had to make up my own mind which one I thought was best for my purposes. Very frustrating, but excellent advice. As it turns out, each of my crews has different preferences, and true to Fred's word, I buy the brand that each likes, knowing that the slight, if any difference in cost is more than offset by the happiness of the crew using them.

I also bought the video tapes and still review them from time to time and have new guys always watch them. Still valuable.

I also bought DVD's on concrete polishing and removing scratches from granite counter tops. Two of the best values I have ever purchased. Why? Because after viewing them (and we have done these processes for 20 years, with varying success and failure), I decided that we were doing the best we could and that we didn't need to learn more than to walk away from them in the future!

Finally, HONESTY. Six years ago at Stone Expo in L.A., I asked Fred if I should re-buy the videos that I bought originally many years earlier, and I knew had been re-done. Understand, he makes his living ONLY by selling this educational stuff. He said that I could, but I would be wasting my money, as the originals were just fine and there wasn't enough new or different things to make it worth my while. That's honesty that I respect and admire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom