New style of shoe cover...

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I was at a very nice home cleaning for a well do do family and there was a contracting crew renovation and putting finishing touches on several portions of the home.
My first impression of the crew was look at the professionalism (All wearing booties). Then I saw each and every one of them go out to their trucks, grab materials, walk through the dirt and the yard with their booties on then return to work inside.

I called the boss over and asked "Just what are you protecting here?" Your shoes?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I like those and think the customer will appreciate them as well. I often leave a pair for the customer

Yep....put your phone # on those as well cuz Mrs Phifts lawyer will wanna talk to you When she steps on the tile floor and goes ass over tea kettle and her helpful friends tell her to sue the asshole THAT MADE her wear 'em

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yep....put your phone # on those as well cuz Mrs Phifts lawyer will wanna talk to you When she steps on the tile floor and goes ass over tea kettle and her helpful friends tell her to sue the asshole THAT MADE her wear 'em
You Americans are so litigeous. In Canada we wear shoe protectors so we don't get brown stuff on our shoes when we kick stupid people in the ass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom