new to mickys board... I feel the love and testosterone

D

dirt smackdown

alrighty. Im a longtime user first time mikey's bitch. been spanking carpets for over 11 years total, owner /op mentally challenged employees. The rake is not for the leaves dammit! Made buttloads of cash sold some franchiss. total of six all together but the housing market crucified the frans I sold. they started to fold up one by one. And the user agreement states upon closure of their franchise they must buy their house back from me. and two flaked on it others couldnt afford to buy it back. and two were all mine before the housing exploded. Gave a fran. to a cousin "HUGE MISTAKE" he got out of prison five years ago move to oregon couldnt find work etc...etc.. Gave him a complete setup on a payment plan. didnt hear from him for a few months got concerned, repo'd everthing got there. he is awaiting trial for killing a mom and two kids with the van.. d.u.i SAD had to drive upto waldsport/reedsport picked up the t.m. from another cc who had a buddy in the junk yard. then on the way back home stopped to see the other idiot not answering calls. the ex=wife she was in vegas spending the child support and my three lil girls looked like shit/ smelt like a kittybox way over due for a cleaning, hair so ******* filthy it was dreadlocked, So anyways I know have my baby kids their mom is in jail for soo many charges shes gonna make oregon history lol. and for the first time in three years I have been busy as hell. did 10032 sf of carpet today. and now the van needs all four tires there goes half of that cash. been living off of savings for three years, over 25 cc's folded up in my areas. good for me lol that could explain the crazy business spike

breath....... whew sounds like a ceazy woman going off dont it?

D

dirt smackdown

heck no on anything other than coffee. Nope its pretty much been a crazy past five years of the worst shit happening I went from debating on a mercedes or a humvee original to say holy **** I am so gonna be living out of the van. came close a few times. pulled through then get things going again, then all goes to hell. Now I have my kids again I have that drive to succeed even harder. I gots two vans left an extra tm thats a piece of shit, been ran on a hill so the rods are knocking bad. got a old 92 4x4 van with a $450 hydramaster in it I got off cl. and my cutom in the 01 e350. but no guys in oregon As a Sheriffs deputy I have seen moms molesting their 4 year old son and have them back within 10 days. It finally came to head with all of the kids stuff. its only taken me 5 years to try to get them back, because of the slow times I havent been able to pay attorney fees in two years. I am being upfront if you cant deal then bite me. you wanna see the pics of my starved kids just ask. wanna see what I had to do to get into cc? Ill show you the van I lived in, wanna see my willie too bad lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom