IMG_8658.JPG
IMG_8660.JPG
IMG_8661.JPG
IMG_8663.JPG
IMG_8664.JPG
IMG_8665.JPG
IMG_8666.JPG
IMG_8667.JPG

Used the stair tool version in some built ins in homes I did today. Good in shoe storage areas under shelving.

Destroyed some chewing gum in a kids robe. Can't wait to try a mattress.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Please tell me you didn't actually buy those? OH MY!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.................BLOW IT ALL TO HELL RIGHT NOW!

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I did buy them... and.... so far... I like them.

I get exactly what i thought i'd get.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I'd LOVE a felt sleve or glude that could go over each set of vacuum shoes so I could rinse drywall after a fire clean.

But just the big cushions at the theatre will be simpler and mattresses too.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Tried it many years ago and found it too slow and awkward to use. The space between the two little heads made things disappointing to say the least.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Tried it many years ago and found it too slow and awkward to use. The space between the two little heads made things disappointing to say the least.
I completely agree with your observations.

My willingness to buy goes like this. There are some carpets I do for relators that are so caked in shit I'm prepared to invest the time and put up with the overlap.

For the tradeoff you cite it's got the benefit of ferocious cleaning performance.

And I have a porty as my back end machine. So every little bit helps. I have read and read. I have spoken to people including Mike who is not a fan by any means.

I think it's right for me. I'm going to give myself permission to be selfish and put my best ideas first.

Being a porty guy does mean tool choice has to be different sometimes.

Early on I bought 360i and a good internal spray uph tool and put a glide on my AW29 so I could rinse a tile. Got hard and soft surface brush heads for my 360i.

Then I replaced the AW29 with the Bonzer.

I got my basics in place. I could clean all surfaces.

Now I've developed a bit. I'd like some more special purpose tools.

The Steam Chamber, DHX, and a short and long crevice / detailer tool. And a light weight simple wand. Probably get EDICs.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Go for it Grant. Think out of the box and report how it works.
I think deep down we're all just looking for answers.

I clean so many mattresses it's silly. Mike was telling me he hasn't cleaned 10 mattresses in his lifetime and I cleaned 10 mattresses last week.

I need a niche tool and Mikey doesn't ?

Or maybe it is just an unmitigated piece of garbage even on flat surfaces ?

Today in the built in wardrobes it was excellent. Chewing gum removal with no chemicals and only using the electric heat of the portable, no diesel burner.

If after a few tests unhappy it cleans and drives well I have plans to market the tools advantages abs uniqueness to the hilt; to my customers.

I have a plan.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Gotta thank @Mikey P .

I bug the shit out of the guy with tool questions. Always takes the time. And every basrard would constantly be at the guy 24/7.

Mike cops flack for beibg so straighr. I saw that last wek. But when the rubber hit thebroad Mike helps out amd offers the most candid take on our indistry.

When I have a chat with Mike anout a tool and we don't agree. I know - why - we don't. Super important nugget that one.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Gotta thank @Mikey P .

I bug the shit out of the guy with tool questions. Always takes the time. And every basrard would constantly be at the guy 24/7.

Mike cops flack for beibg so straighr. I saw that last wek. But when the rubber hit thebroad Mike helps out amd offers the most candid take on our indistry.

When I have a chat with Mike anout a tool and we don't agree. I know - why - we don't. Super important nugget that one.
Somebody tell me WTH he's trying to say.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I wunt wone.

Put a handle bar on that puppie for better control and jazaam!

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I think the tool is worth a look.... being careful......

Being reallt, really careful.... to remember it's a nieche tool. It's for mattresses, partitions, BIG sectionals, the flat floors of vans and trucks, pews, BIG upholstered bench seats and the like.

Used as a day to day alternative to your regular tool, you'll go broke.

Used on appropriate big uph game, you will make money sooner and save your back. That's a win.

How we approach it will determine what we get from it.

Thanks to Nick Long from @Rotovac for being honest with me when I ordered these devices.

Thanks for building them quickly, giving me a great deal and putting up witg my pretty technically demanding questions.

This device is missunderstood. It not oerfectly implemented, there is loads of room for enhancement.

The core principles are there... I woukd love to hear from somebody who does mattress cleaning like me try one and report their findings.

Rotovac... get back on the horse.

Name
Nate W.
Ok I get this thing now... I really do....

View attachment 72427

Are you really using pet piss pads for a drop cloth?!? Way to go Granty!

Nick L. from Rotovac has taken care of me when I had a problem.. I gave up hope on my BH after burning up 1 armature.. Mikey says it's because I have an older rv360i motor and control board.. The service guy at RV said they haven't changed anything on the 360i... My 360i works fine with the regular 3swoop head.. I'll stick with that and upgrade to a new one when this one fails me...

Makes me wonder if they offer a trade-in + cash? Something I'd consider..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom