New Vacuum?

Name
Matt Ross
I like Windsor's, pro teams and some of the newer sanitairs with wands. It won't be long before someone on here recommends a Kirby. That person isn't me. Not a fan.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My opinion is that the body of the pro team will become heavy on the arms and wrists if used for extended periods of time.

knapster

Name
Ray
Sanitaire SC899F ( Sorry, I'm too new to post a link)

Dad and I always liked this one. We used it after new carpet installs everyday and they'd last a few years. Easy belt changes, a long cord and had no problem picking up all the left over fuzz from trimming that other vacs would leave behind. The T-shape on the front was great for getting under toe-kicks. $250-300 but worth it, IMO. Looks like you can also get a magnetic strip on the front that will pick up staples, nails etc... for extra $$$ of course. Haven't used one side by side with a shark though... the Mrs. loves our Shark.

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty is correct.

I have two good choices for our industry

A Kirby, Royal or Sanitaire along with a Hoover PortaPower for hose work

Or a Shark.

You'll need a new Shark every year or so and look like a LGBTQ from California using one but you'll space in your van.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
IMG_0612.JPG

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Marty is correct.

I have two good choices for our industry

A Kirby, Royal or Sanitaire along with a Hoover PortaPower for hose work

Or a Shark.

You'll need a new Shark every year or so and look like a LGBTQ from California using one but you'll space in your van.
Yep, the BIG Royal comes in WAY too handy for me to not have 1. The PortaPower fills in the gaps along with the suction hose from my tm. I'll probably get the smaller Royal to carry in the Butler. It's nice to have a variety.

Sometimes I think Marty will never get it, but he did end up eventually listening about rotary extraction.

I can't remember which one he's recommending now, Shark or Dyson?

Hack. :lol:

knapster

Name
Ray
My wife would tell you to get a Rainbow but they are a royal PITA to pull around. Aside from their general lack of durability for commercial use, they have great suction and a water filter (which is also a PITA but makes the room smell nice)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom