New van wrap is done

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well. I'm a day late on my big announcement. It took a little longer to get done than anticipated. But here it is. A big thanks to Ryan Kettering of Prolific Prints for helping pull the ideas out of my head and making it happen.

IMG_4791.JPG
IMG_4788.JPG
IMG_4786.JPG
IMG_4789.JPG

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Very sharp. Clean, eye catching. I would like to see your phone number bigger on the side....You could maybe add it under the Orange "+ A higher grade of clean. We read right to left and when looking at the body of the truck where all your info is....Then you have to go back over to the driver door to get the number, which is a bit small. It flows on the passenger side, and I see because of the slider, why you couldn't put the number under the orange part on that side.

It looks great on the back. Very prominent and easy to see the number there.

If it would stick, you could use the black area behind the tire to put the number. Stack the area code on top so you can get bigger numbers. Use orange with a white background/outline.

(530)
232-4723

upload_2017-6-22_10-58-13.png

Ryan did an excellent job, as always. You should be very proud driving around in this!

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Very sharp. Clean, eye catching. I would like to see your phone number bigger on the side....You could maybe add it under the Orange "+ A higher grade of clean. We read right to left and when looking at the body of the truck where all your info is....Then you have to go back over to the driver door to get the number, which is a bit small. It flows on the passenger side, and I see because of the slider, why you couldn't put the number under the orange part on that side.

It looks great on the back. Very prominent and easy to see the number there.

If it would stick, you could use the black area behind the tire to put the number. Stack the area code on top so you can get bigger numbers. Use orange with a white background/outline.

(530)
232-4723

View attachment 73038

Ryan did an excellent job, as always. You should be very proud driving around in this!
That's what they call a compliment sandwich.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
That's what they call a compliment sandwich.

Aw...I didn't mean it to come across that way..... I hope you aren't offended, I just really think bolder phone number would serve you well. It's all out of love and desire for your phone to ring as much as possible!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Aw...I didn't mean it to come across that way..... I hope you aren't offended, I just really think bolder phone number would serve you well. It's all out of love and desire for your phone to ring as much as possible!
I'm just being a smart ass. You guys know my opinion on phone numbers. The only time I get calls off the number on my van is when some idiot complains that my tires threw up a rock and chipped his window on the freeway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Can they apply moving holograms to wraps yet?

I'd like to see Mr Portly moving the wand as I drive by..

If you took a few sequences out, the increased rapid movement would be very accurate.

Reactions: TConway

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can they apply moving holograms to wraps yet?

I'd like to see Mr Portly moving the wand as I drive by..

If you took a few sequences out, the increased rapid movement would be very accurate.
His name is Stubby Scrub

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks nice. Simple and clean. Says who you are and what you do. I get lots of phone calls from people seeing my truck. Big numbers work here.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Looks good man!

You're pushing your brand hard and that's the biggest mission with a wrap.

I'm not sure what's more important nowadays, phone # or web site? I prefer a wrap that isn't cluttered with a lot of information but website and phone # are both relevant to our biz.

Back
Top Bottom