NEW VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO CLEAN, SEAL AND POLISH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS

Rob Fairfield

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Fairfield
This new video shows how simple it is to add granite countertops to the services you offer your customers. Very inexpensive to get into and even better money to be made. Limited sample kits available. Mikey P and Michael ( LCS Cleaning Concepts) your kits are on the way. Michael I will talk to you soon.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUQPBCY_V8

Mikey P

Administrator
Rob, can you get me a container of each of those (not the sealer) chems and the small drive plate by next Tuesday?

I have a super crusty black counter top that needs some loving.

It would be the perfect counter for a video like this...

Name
Brad Gouveia
Great video I am thinking I am going to have to give polishing a whirl.

I got a quick question can you polish a ceramic sink?

I got a white ceramic sink that is scratch up needs to be polished up but not sure if a guy can.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I got a white ceramic sink that is scratch up needs to be polished up but not sure if a guy can.

If you mean porcelain, try Comet. Also, a wine cork may work good with the comet for stubborn scratches.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
VERY similar to cut polishing a car. Can you use a 1200 to 2000 grit to wet sand (cross hatch)?

Name
Brad Gouveia
Albert was right I meant to say porcelain sink. I tried comet and other item. It does clean it up am makes it look good for a day but afte that the scratches start showing specially after w pour coffee or soda down the sink.

Back
Top Bottom