Newest Encap Video :-)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
"It'll look great". With just 4 gallons of water. That reminds me of what a friend said of someone..."his hands may look clean, but don't smell his fingers".

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Encap cleans 300 sq ft with 1 gallon of rtu solution. So it actually takes a tiny bit less than 4 gallons of water to clean 1,000 sq ft. And yes, it'll look great!

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Hmm....

I think we might see a new video series starting next month or so staring HWE, Encap, and OPie.

First Episode's working title Truth, Lies & Dirty Socks

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Encapping is a difficult concept for HWE guys to grasp. It takes an eloquent existentialist to explain it most clearly.... "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'clean' is. If the--if he--if 'clean' means clean and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Some of you die-hard HWE guys crack me up :wink:
Columbus also had a hard time convincing folks in his day that the earth isn't flat.

flat-earth-society.jpg

:roll:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
True.

But a good crystallizing encap product will be extracted through the normal vacuuming routine.

You knew that didn't you?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Better start reading that book "Truth , Lies & Dirty Socks " then if you truly believe that deep down in your soul.

TimP

When I encap I use more than 300 ft per gallon. You can do that on lightly soiled carpet. But it's just another lie to push encap. If you want to thoroughly shampoo the carpet you need to make sure you get the shampoo on all the fiber not just the surface. I think I'm probably around 200 ft. I always say if you're going to do something do it right and well.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Terry and Jimmy you're not quite up to speed there.
The process of routine vacuuming DOES remove soil, and yes it CAN be found in the vacuum bag.

But what am I doing trying to reason with a couple of twits like you? :oops:

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Ricky Thurman,

Originality............... I call BS on that.

Its just a knock-off of the Mac/PC ads, not very original to me.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Duh!

You're kidding right?

I never claimed that the concept for these ads was original. You're exactly right. They were inspired from the Mac/PC ads. It's called parody. In fact they were even produced on a Mac :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom