NEXT!

Mikey P

Administrator
All sent resumes.although some were nothing more than a list of warehouse jobs.

This guy is a quick learner, no t'ude, clean cut and speaks well to doughy white ladies.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I don't have control over the bookings otherwise I would. Bookings are handled by call center and then emailed out to me the night before. I literally don't know what I will be doing the next day till about 7pm each night.
Despite this I have received multiple commendations from customers who have taken the time to let my employer know they appreciated my work and how comfortable they were with the work when I left them.

It is all academic anyway, end of the month I should be out doing my own thing and my employer can suck a fat one.

Apologies for the thread hijack.

I don't see a hijack, you're an employee of a company, and Mike is looking for one. Why don't you move to California :winky:

Perhaps start a thread and talk about life in carpet cleaning as you see it from the employee's eyes
BTW, when I started I was the same, get to work in the morning, find out how much work there was for the day, given about 1hr/job + travel and customer talk time, regardless of whether it was 2rms and a hall or 5 rms, 12 steps and a hall, or a 13ft cotton velvet sofa sectional with big loose back cushions.

JeremyB

Name
Jeremy
I don't see a hijack, you're an employee of a company, and Mike is looking for one. Why don't you move to California :winky:

Perhaps start a thread and talk about life in carpet cleaning as you see it from the employee's eyes
BTW, when I started I was the same, get to work in the morning, find out how much work there was for the day, given about 1hr/job + travel and customer talk time, regardless of whether it was 2rms and a hall or 5 rms, 12 steps and a hall, or a 13ft cotton velvet sofa sectional with big loose back cushions.

Nah I think I'll stay in Aus, the benefits are better.
If I was start a thread like that I have a feeling it would get old real quick and not do anything to improve my blood pressure.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom