Next!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The guy that gave me my first cleaning contract over 30 years ago is selling off his properties and retireing. The buildings are well sited and he's gonna make out like a bandit. Good on him. Now I'll have to get a replacement though. Geez back then bachelor suites were 40 bucks, one bedroom 50 , 2 bedroom 65.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Able 1

Name
Keith
Today I ran into a local carpet cleaner on one of the properties I service(His GF lives there)I waved and they waved back. He was obviously having some problems with his TM so I threw it in reverse to see if I could help.. I couldn't help him since his water pump was spewing oil!!

His tech had those idiotic ear loops, but seem to be more mechanically inclined then the owner(what a shame).. I did talk to him for a while and he was telling me that he got $35 for a 1BR! I said can you even make money off that? He looked at me and said, "well we get 40 of them a month"..:oldrolleyes: He then asked "what do you get for these places, I won't under bid you".. LOL! I said I can't tell you that! He does have a bruin2 that he is looking at selling, might be a good winter project! His equipment looks like shit, but I'll take a look! I love talking with other cleaners!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Today I ran into a local carpet cleaner on one of the properties I service(His GF lives there)I waved and they waved back. He was obviously having some problems with his TM so I threw it in reverse to see if I could help.. I couldn't help him since his water pump was spewing oil!!

His tech had those idiotic ear loops, but seem to be more mechanically inclined then the owner(what a shame).. I did talk to him for a while and he was telling me that he got $35 for a 1BR! I said can you even make money off that? He looked at me and said, "well we get 40 of them a month"..:oldrolleyes: He then asked "what do you get for these places, I won't under bid you".. LOL! I said I can't tell you that! He does have a bruin2 that he is looking at selling, might be a good winter project! His equipment looks like shit, but I'll take a look! I love talking with other cleaners!!

then you should definitely come out to mikeysfest as it is just awesome to have so many successful cleaners to talk and interact with.

Able 1

Name
Keith
then you should definitely come out to mikeysfest as it is just awesome to have so many successful cleaners to talk and interact with.

I am due(last one was tenn), but I have had my fill of vacations this year and still have two to go.. I'm going to Mexico in October(to investigate what they are running from) and we are going to Florida(who knows where at this point).. I want to do another soon and would love to go west, but... We will see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom