Nexus @ Las Vegas, Jan 29-31 2018

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
At the risk of sounding stupid, what is Nexus ??

There's an open invitation for many. :winky:

:yoda:

Belay that, Miss Google found it for me. :icon_redface:

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Just to be clear, "Nexus" is a new show for the cleaning and restoration industry put on by Aramsco/Interlink.
It's a two day program with classes for a day and a half and a one day trade show.
It's original intent was for their dealers and employees to gather and get more familiar with their vendors services and products.
The show is now open to the public and I was hired to add some excitement and interest for Carpet Cleaners to the program.
I'll do so by bringing my team of Jim Pemberton, Mark Saiger, Tom Conway and Erik Hiltz in to bring Nerd Content to both the classes and the trade show.

Jim will be speaking on how this new internet age of cleaners educate themselves as well as interviewing Mark and I about the systems and tools we use to make us out shine our competition. Getting into the mind set of $2000 wand buyers like us should really appeal to both the dealers there as well as the cleaners who think their $199 wand is "good enough". Another class is in the works as well.
We'll have a MB booth set up during the trade show for baby kissing purposes but the big deal is we'll be cleaning the local Ronald McDonald House right down the street from Mandalay Bay on the day following the show. Cleaners and vendors alike will be able to try all the latest gadgets along side the MB crew in the very best of settings. I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow morning to survey the property with Robert Falzone, so stay tuned for a sneak peak.

BTW, you wont go home starving or thirsty (or sober) from Nexus as they feed you five star fare and top (TOP) shelf hootch through out the event at no cost.

and the whole event is free to begin with!

January 29-31 2018, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.

Reactions: J Scott W

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I appreciate you inviting me to be in on this one Mike. I'm usually talking about upholstery cleaning, but the issue of how cleaners are learning in today's market place is something I've been looking forward to being able to speak out about.

Whether in a classroom or thumbing through their phones, information and misinformation is abundant and its being absorbed differently than ever before.....

....see? I'm getting started already....

Reactions: MR CLEAN

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I believe all of the board SHILLS here didn't pay no $1800 for that over priced wand.

Mikey P

Administrator
Worth every penny for the stiff Swivel alone..

Attachments

• IMG_20170824_154407.jpg
    IMG_20170824_154407.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 157

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Why not jump on a jet and come to the show? I'm sure you don't like Vegas any more than do I, but it would be great to have you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom