Nissan Van

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
0030528001296721609l.jpg

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
www.cargurus.com has over 100 used Nissan vans (before I stopped counting) for sale - all within 4 years old .. I guess nobody likes em !!

The cargo area is about the same cubic feet as a regular size express .. the van is 2 feet longer giving you more room in the cab which Id rather give up cab floor space for a shorter easier to park van.

BTW .. how do you cancel a post? I had an error which made me think my post didnt post but ended up posting 3 times. I sont know how to remove it so I put periods up.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They should start making flat nose vans again. That van, almost half of the length is for the engine and driver. Do a flat nose of cab over design and you have more usable cargo room for the same length vehicle.

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
5 year 100,000 mile warranty is standard. Made in the USA. Basically a truck with a van body attached so tough vehicle with not so great gas milage and unfortunately ... fugly. But...not many carpet cleaning companies using it so a chance for a small business to be different and maybe get a look going down the road.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Now that's what I'm talking about. Look at the difference in cargo space compared with the engine and driver areas. Sometimes new isn't always better. They had it right in the 60's. Roof height was a little lower then too, allowing you to get into garages and parkades. Just needed better fuel mileage and stronger suspensions.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
nv400-updated2.jpg

• 5-Year or 100,000 miles bumper-to-bumper protection
  • 5-Year Paintwork Warranty – covering the body paint
  • 5-Year Nissan Genuine Parts & Accessories Warranty
  • 5-Year Roadside Assistance – covering breakdowns, accidents, and non-warrantable incidents such as flat tyres, lost keys or use of the wrong fuel
  • 12-Year Corrosion Warranty on NV200
  • Fully transferableThe Nissan NV400 Panel Van swallows big loads and big volumes with impressive ease, thanks to a low sill height and large, wide-opening doors on the side and at the rear. With a functional and durable cargo interior, it’s capable of making delivery after delivery.

Deisel and front wheel drive !!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Probably as good as anything else out there. I was in the Bahamas a few years ago and was just drooling over the nice vans over there. Lot's of toyota' mitsubishi's and others that had fuel efficient diesels. Low roofs, mid roofs, high roofs, regular wheelbase, extended ones, you name it, they had it. All one tons or better.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Yeah, I remember the Ford version. Driver, girl on the engine cover, buddy in the passenger seat. Girl would have to dive off of the engine cover when the engine died, as that meant the carburetor had boiled over and there was a good chance the engine was on fire. At least it was easy to smother the flames.

Name
Nate W.
I was thinking about a old panel like that with the name Classic Carpet Cleaning... Then take @Jim Martin slogan "old fashion service with new technology"...

I'd just make the van more reliable and add power steering... We had an old that was a bitch to turn.. I was like 3yo..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom