No need to reinvent the wheel...

EDS

Name
Ed
Hey Guys where do you store your wands in your van?
MAJOR EDIT

Last edited:

EDS

Name
Ed
Removed because it is embarrassing

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Your apex is powerful enough as it is. Instead of 4 to the door, I would make your first 50 ft. 2 1/2 inch vac hose, then add your 2 inch to that. Add a shelf to the right side of your van

Reactions: SamIam and EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
I took the shelf out because it was all rusted out and because it was so tight with my portable. Was thinking of fasting the wands to the roof.

EDS

Name
Ed
I now realize that I am unemployable. Since I cannot get along with the boss I have to be the boss. Just want to make my business and life simpler. A new van would be nice but it would be a piss poor business decision when I am still a single truck operation and not running at full capacity.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I might be a Troll too because I can't get past the mess. I would pull everything out except the TM and clean it, paint it/hose reel and whatever else and re-install it. Something to the floor if cleaning doesn't make it look good. A shelf on right side, Hang the light tools like the rake and seal a door. Velcro straps for wands against the new shelf.
The TM should be clean as should the van.

EDS

Name
Ed
God I hope I don't have the same problem here as I do in real life. Good at short glib interactions. However, the more you get to know me the less you will like me (for most)n LOL.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

EDS

Name
Ed
I might be a Troll too because I can't get past the mess. I would pull everything out except the TM and clean it, paint it/hose reel and whatever else and re-install it. Something to the floor if cleaning doesn't make it look good. A shelf on right side, Hang the light tools like the rake and seal a door. Velcro straps for wands against the new shelf.
Thank you. Agreed.

EDS

Name
Ed
Will take a break from posting and get my Van in order...thank you fro the honest feed back. Will up date later this week!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez only likes the guy looking back at him in the mirror. You know the one I mean, little short ugly dude.
image.jpg

Ohhh baby ohh baby! :winky:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
So far I have posted about rotten abscessed teeth, stuck truck, collapsed canopy on property, upsells and dirty a dirty van. I guess the question is what is there to like! LOL
I think Canadians are likable in general with the exception of Ron. :dejection:
I like that you posted about your dirty van...wish you would have left the pictures up so the next pictures we get to see is your organized clean van.
Posting good stuff Ed! Keep it up!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You sound so convincing I almost believed you Bob. However if Willy & Ron are examples of what we can expect from that country I'd say we are building the wall on the wrong boarder.
:winky:

Easy, take it easy. It was just a joke! Fookin Canadians got no sense of humor!!!
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom