Not Damon Proof

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20170509_103122.jpg

$80 fix...

IMG_20170509_103659.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
I converted my battery sprayer from 12v Dewalt to 18v Ryobi batteries. Over a year on it so far.

I like your wand upgrade. Next...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I give up. I don't even know why I get out of bed some days. The other day while talking with Mike on the phone I broke my little lid/cup for my Ryobi sprayer. Then today I broke off the clippy snapper thingy that holds the tank on. The tank fell off and spilled nicotine odorcide all over my chest and shorts. @encapman , are you sure you don't want me to test your new sprayer?

IMG_4384.JPG
IMG_4385.JPG

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I give up. I don't even know why I get out of bed some days. The other day while talking with Mike on the phone I broke my little lid/cup for my Ryobi sprayer. Then today I broke off the clippy snapper thingy that holds the tank on. The tank fell off and spilled nicotine odorcide all over my chest and shorts. @encapman , are you sure you don't want me to test your new sprayer?
View attachment 72245 View attachment 72246

Hi Damon,
Just sent you a PM. :)

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You guys should know that those ryobi tools are for soccer dads only.

Soccer Dad Tools: Tools used for about 2hrs on the weekend/once a month

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Matt. I think I need to disclose this to you now and give you ample time to back out of sharing a room with me at Mikey's Fest. I snore like a freight train going through a tunnel. Full disclosure.

Back
Top Bottom