Not perfect, not totally necessary but..

Mikey P

Administrator
so nice on a reverse turn stairwell..

IMG_20170810_140632.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Not meant to push.

Have to get away from the mindset of always pushing and pulling a wand.

There is an old technique of just a pull back.

But I wish they would answer the majority of carpet cleaners who want a TWO inch tube version. Instead of a 1 1/2 tube choked down to a 1 inch at the swivel.

But PMF never looks here or anywhere to SEE what carpet cleaners think of improvements.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
When I first bought this tool I was NOT happy, the first time I used it, it was on a set of super wide cgd stairs, the jet sprayed water so hard that it was going everywhere.
It was a total brain fart, I was beat and forgot it was only ONE jet and the pressure should have been turned down......Mikey knows the fate of tools that piss me off......the good thing is it held up to it.
I actually LOVE this tool now, I bought the 1.5 to 2.0 flair and hit it on so it doesn't come off, it made the tool fit me much better, gave it just a little bit more length and makes it so I can just put it on the hose and go, no forgetting the dang whip or 1.5 adapter.
I have NEVER cleaned stairs so easily I don't even mind them anymore actually, BEST TOOL I HAVE BOUGHT in a long time.
I don't use a glide either, the lips are cut at a angle that with practice you can easily just roll with the bullnose, maybe it helps with the adapter and the extra length it gives the tool.
After using this tool for some time I really honestly don't see the need to spend thousands of dollars trying to make another stair tool, that guys seldom use and only want to pay 100.00 for one because of that.
Stairs are no fun and I don't think any tool would make them anymore enjoyable, this tool makes stairs about as easy as they can be, with a dry pass it leaves the stairs plenty dry enough, I have gotten compliments on the stairs since using this tool so that is a good sign that I am doing a better job and it is much easier on me
There could be a few adjustments made to the tool but I would have to say
GREAT JOB PMF and thank you for the tool

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
When I first bought this tool I was NOT happy, the first time I used it, it was on a set of super wide cgd stairs, the jet sprayed water so hard that it was going everywhere.
It was a total brain fart, I was beat and forgot it was only ONE jet and the pressure should have been turned down......Mikey knows the fate of tools that piss me off......the good thing is it held up to it.
I actually LOVE this tool now, I bought the 1.5 to 2.0 flair and hit it on so it doesn't come off, it made the tool fit me much better, gave it just a little bit more length and makes it so I can just put it on the hose and go, no forgetting the dang whip or 1.5 adapter.
I have NEVER cleaned stairs so easily I don't even mind them anymore actually, BEST TOOL I HAVE BOUGHT in a long time.
I don't use a glide either, the lips are cut at a angle that with practice you can easily just roll with the bullnose, maybe it helps with the adapter and the extra length it gives the tool.
After using this tool for some time I really honestly don't see the need to spend thousands of dollars trying to make another stair tool, that guys seldom use and only want to pay 100.00 for one because of that.
Stairs are no fun and I don't think any tool would make them anymore enjoyable, this tool makes stairs about as easy as they can be, with a dry pass it leaves the stairs plenty dry enough, I have gotten compliments on the stairs since using this tool so that is a good sign that I am doing a better job and it is much easier on me
There could be a few adjustments made to the tool but I would have to say
GREAT JOB PMF and thank you for the tool
I agree Tom.

I have one, and, of course just like about all my stuff, have had it for over 30 years. It does a great job.

I run 2" flexible vac hose right to the tool, and connect with a 2" to 1.5" adapter swivel cuff.

I recently ordered all new parts from PMF; the hose, QC, fittings, jet and valve.

IT's a new one now!

Reactions: TConway

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I had one and chunked it in the back yard. I don't have patience to learn how to use tools. If it don't feel good on the first 10min, it's not gonna be appreciated

Name
Nate W.
Nothing revives stairs on residential frieze carpets better than the Rotovac Stairpro or the RV360i with the stair head... To get them the cleanest with less fatigue... Yes you still need to detail them as in run the cuff over the bullnose to remove excess moisture...

I still need to glide and get the new manifold for that Swivel tool...It's a POS in it's stock form... I'm in no rush as I have my shortened PCTI wand...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom