Not scrubbing grout lines?

Name
cameron demille
For porcelain with sanded grout, we use a Malish 180 grit brush. It will scuff up the grout a little. not enough to damage it, but it will scrape the top clean, rather than the grout wearing out the brush.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
How do you use powerburst without leaving the floor slick....tried it last week on tile....I was sliding everywhere

Lorenzo

Name
Ernie Kosar
I'm a firm believer of brutis from nuclean
With one two part product you can clean
-Residential Mix lite dwell 5 min
-commercial. Mix heavy dwell 15 min
-tile and grout Mix heavy dwell 25 min
Love this stuff I seen it lighten rat nasty carpet before I hit it with the wand

Name
Ross Martin
No floor is perfectly level.

Spray it, mop it, whatever, after 10 or 15 minutes dwell it will pool. Resulting in inconsistent coverage.

Use a CRB and you can use less product, makes the job easier to rinse and better results.

Reactions: dealtimeman

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I can't think of the last time I've had to scrub a tile job. The one it did Friday had an 8th of an inch of black crud on the grout.
Hello Marty, what machine are you using these days? How hot does it get and what chems and dwell time are you using to get these miraculous results? Do you mix your chems with cold or hot water? What kind of sprayer? How do you get the edges? What tools or rotary do you use? Do you wipe up the edges kneeling or standing up? Air mover to dry or not? That's a start. Anyone else have a question for Marty?

hogjowl

Idiot™
e95253b4f93918de91b78a57236fe88d.jpg

We didn't scrub this one.

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom