Not to be a Judson "shill" but ...

danpauselius

I think if I were adding a new truck and TM that would be handled by a tech, I'd go with their reactor over anything else. VERY simple machine to operate and repair but would still do a good job.

Hmmmmmmmm

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I agree, I don't think you're being a shill. Shilling is when a person drives a product down others throat and kisses the companies ass.

That's my opinion anyway.

Also Judson has a simple yet excellent setup. Other manufactures need to beware.

F

FB7777

I always considered shilling to be individuals that endorsed products for friends, or friends of friends whether they had first hand knowledge of a product or not.

I prefer testimonials from people that have used the product for a considerable amount of time after the honeymoon period where they may just be justifying their purchase.

the Recoil portable was the all time Hall of Fame shill product in my memory

T

The Magician

The reaactor looks like a good machine. The company been in business for a long time not like some fly by nites

Mikey P

Administrator
the Recoil portable was the all time Hall of Fame shill product in my memory

Thanks, rub it in a little more Freddy.

Still to this day there are a lot of folks pushing that POS simply because Ed gives good phone fellatio.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
after hearing Les talk about the other night on the other site, I was thinking of that post here about what we would do if we had to start over, what would we buy. The Reactor looks very simplistic, efficient, and reliable. I don't think there's another like it for that money.

THANKS GUY'S

Enclosed is more info and pictures of our REACTOR.

resized_reacto2_op_800x598.jpg

Roots Dual Splash 45 or 47. 16 HG lift. 290 or 390 CFM Blowers.

Cat 3CP Pump that only pumps cold water, no recirculated hot water.

Briggs & Stratton 27 HP fuel efficient (especially compared to 40hp + machines), water cooled engine.

Stainless Steel 110 gallon recovery tank.

Standard with a 90 gallon stainless steel supply tank.

Stainless steel low pressure, exhaust gas to cooling water heat exchanger. Bronze, high pressure (1200 PSI), cooling water to wand water heat exchanger. Liquid to liquid heat exchangers are many times more efficient than other type exchangers. Our complete, wand water, heating system consist of only two non-moving metal parts. There are no diverters, sensors, valves, electronics or any other control needed. It is absolutely the simplest and most troublefree heat system ever created. It will maintain over 200 degrees. There is nothing to break or adjust.

Of course it has our trademark, simple design with a few other features like our life-time guaranteed quick couplings.

ReactorMufSide3.jpg

ReactorRtSide.jpg

Go to our website for a list of items that comes with our Pro Package. The Reactor with Pro Package is only $16,990 and compares to and outperforms $23,000 + machines. Plus it is a mechanics dream machine, very easy to service and repair.

Back
Top Bottom