Notice anything familiar?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
SO ??????

Wot's wrong with 23 hp ??

I've been running a 23hp for a decade and a half.

With a liquid ring vacuum that'll suck the skin off'n a cream custard at a hunnerd yards.

Friend of mine with the same machine, run the hoses up 23 flights, boosted his psi to 600, and worked the whole rig for a weekend virtually non-stop.

Had it hooked up to an old RX-20.

Only stopped to re-fuel and change operators.

That was about 12 - 15 years ago.

Any dummy can do a crap job with the best equipment.

A technician can do a top job with gear that others may denigrate.

I don't DUAL (not duel, that's a fight), wand, but I do run a green glided wand, RX-20 (90rpm), and my 360i with it.

But not all at once. shiteatinggrin

I don't give a stuff what other cc'ers say about me or my equipment.

It's what my repeat customers say that puts a smile on Delias face.
(& the bank manager). hey Marty, blow me

Haven't looked at the website in question.

As yet......

Off to brekki.

Ooroo.

:p

Name
I'm Rick James
Actually I forgot... installed a 20 hp engine in there I bought from Becker a few months ago. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not but haven't had any redos and the customers were happy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
All I can say is I am impressed. Best site I have seen by far.

The truck looks great.

He even advertises in plain sight a 197 min charge and 200 dollars for three rooms.

Good job Ben.

People are always going to hate

Still half the stuff you say is bs but who cares.

:roll:

LOL

..L.T.A.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
No matter what board he posts on Ben always get crucified. I like his site and bet it converts well. Some posters here put a lot of effort to put Ben down and give him little respect yet treat Greg Cole with respect. Just seems odd to me.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dmreed4311 said:
Some posters here put a lot of effort to put Ben down and give him little respect yet treat Greg Cole with respect.

you think?
Cole's been hammered many times here .

I do think he's gained some respect that Ben hasn't though.
Know why?
IMO, it's cause Cole doesn't come off as deceptive weaseldick.
He has no problem telling us how he operates. ...It's true many of us don't agree with his biz model, but he hasn't shown to be FOS or "truthfully challenged" and answers everyone of his detractors questions in a straight forward way

..L.T.A.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Clark Van Fleet said:
deceptive weaseldick.

Sounds like you are quoting Shakespeare again Larry. shiteatinggrin

Is Pure Clean a franchise? Smells a little bit like Chem-Dry.

Nice website though and I like the Truckmount. Nice job on the wrap too. Very clean.

Bill

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Clark Van Fleet said:
Dmreed4311 said:
Some posters here put a lot of effort to put Ben down and give him little respect yet treat Greg Cole with respect.

you think?
Cole's been hammered many times here .

I do think he's gained some respect that Ben hasn't though.
Know why?
IMO, it's cause Cole doesn't come off as deceptive weaseldick.
He has no problem telling us how he operates. ...It's true many of us don't agree with his biz model, but he hasn't shown to be FOS or "truthfully challenged" and answers everyone of his detractors questions in a straight forward way

..L.T.A.

the difference.....though thinking about it just now maybe not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as this is the point of the whole post....

greg likes to go after people who like to use almost ANY of the words from his site or truck....

Name
I'm Rick James
Dmreed4311 said:
No matter what board he posts on Ben always get crucified. I like his site and bet it converts well. Some posters here put a lot of effort to put Ben down and give him little respect yet treat Greg Cole with respect. Just seems odd to me.

I think respect is earned in this industry, just because you have flashy things doesnt guarantee you respect. I have never put Ben down that I recall.. well there is that one time he had a PJ lawyer send me a C & D letter for talking to someone about their new TM purchase that I helped out with. I even sent him a PM to drive safe when he picked up his new machine, which is a awesome looking machine btw.

The questions I posted was not disrespectful, it was from his own site.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Dmreed4311 said:

RElax, Ben is being welcomed to the fold. He has indeed gotten off much easier than most......

REspect? Shiiiiit! I can't recall ever seeing that! lol <especially from my buddy Harper, (whom I ironically have come to respect over the last couple of years) >

Name
I'm Rick James
gregcole said:
Dmreed4311 said:

RElax, Ben is being welcomed to the fold. He has indeed gotten off much easier than most......

REspect? Shiiiiit! I can't recall ever seeing that! lol <especially from my buddy Harper, (whom I ironically have come to respect over the last couple of years) >

Funny you mention that.. ironically I have come to respect Harper a lot over the last year or so and always read and try to apply the advice he offers, which if you pay attention is priceless. I wish he would share with us all his game plan he had for life. He is surrounded by more beautiful woman than I am when i go out and i am younger and have a much better looking shaved head... :roll:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
"Pure Clean only uses professional products that are certified by the CRI(carpet & rug institute) the Green Seal GS-37 & Indoor Air Quality Institute"

Must be some confusion, there's no such thing as Indoor Air Quality Institute certification. The IAQA isn't even in the product recommendation business, let alone the cleaning chemicals certification business. Their training certification is handled by the ACAC.

What is the story behind the AT?

How much do you have invested in it total including shipping or transport, customizing, repairs, and wrap?

Just curious.

Also has it broken down yet on any jobs?

Mike Draper

Daniel, my friend purchased an AT that was 4 yrs old, about 1250 hrs or so for $50k if I remember correctly. Did you know your supposed to service the tranny every quarter? :shock: Do you know how much that cost??? :shock: :shock:

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.ns ... enDocument

I think this is an example of what people were talking about above. With your claims of killing mites and bacteria.
This company had to spend 100's of thousands of dollars defending there product to the EPA. Then had to recall product that said it was an anti microbial on it and a whole bunch of other shit. Because the EPA got a bug in it's a$$ about their product. It was all shown to be accurate but that dosnt matter to the government.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
The Great Oz said:
"Pure Clean only uses professional products that are certified by the CRI(carpet & rug institute) the Green Seal GS-37 & Indoor Air Quality Institute"

Must be some confusion, there's no such thing as Indoor Air Quality Institute certification. The IAQA isn't even in the product recommendation business, let alone the cleaning chemicals certification business. Their training certification is handled by the ACAC.

IAQ approved, thanks for catching the typo.

FredC

Village Idiot
kingjoelking said:
http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/eeffe922a687433c85257359003f5340/f014604567ff29d8852574e3005f66c7!OpenDocument

I think this is an example of what people were talking about above. With your claims of killing mites and bacteria.
This company had to spend 100's of thousands of dollars defending there product to the EPA. Then had to recall product that said it was an anti microbial on it and a whole bunch of other shit. Because the EPA got a bug in it's a$$ about their product. It was all shown to be accurate but that dosnt matter to the government.

are you an ex employee or something....or an EPA hater?

cause their own FAQs as well as other documents indicate they cannot meet the standards set forth

http://www.unelko.com/faq.html
http://goo.gl/05Agm

It wasn't shown to be accurate....their argument wasn't that they met standards but that they felt they fell under an exemption

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Caduceus said:
gregcole said:
Dmreed4311 said:

Funny you mention that.. ironically I have come to respect Harper a lot over the last year or so and always read and try to apply the advice he offers, which if you pay attention is priceless. I wish he would share with us all his game plan he had for life. He is surrounded by more beautiful woman than I am when i go out and i am younger and have a much better looking shaved head... :roll:

Hmmmmm,, older, wiser, and richer..... And he attracts bette looking women than you?

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
The Great Oz said:

IAQ approved, thanks for catching the typo.

While we have you here Ben I have a couple of questions.

Your site says:

But you say you use a proprietary products. Did you get them certified through the CRI?

Your site also says:

"Our team is trained on all methods of cleaning textiles, fabrics and hard surfaces and certified by the C.R.I & IICRC"

But the IICRC doesnt show your certifications for you, your brother or your company. Maybe I missed it, you can check it. http://www.certifiedcleaners.org/locator.shtml

You site also says:

"Pure Clean had developed a proprietary water treatment system that uses ion-exchange technology to electrically charge the tap water"

Is this technology that YOU created?

Your site also says:

"Unfortunately many companies in our industry do not practice ethical service standards and will often times mislead the consumer"

Just curious if you know any local ones? Is it because they do shotty work or they misrepresent themselves through their website?

Thanks for clearing it up, im just a curious boy by nature. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom