NuClean...a few questions.

FredC

Village Idiot
First...as Mr. Boyle asked...how long have you been in business?

Now for mine:

1. Your label copy is almost exactly the same as "Mike Rowe's Heavy-Duty Stain Remover". The design elements are very similar also.

• Are you associated with/provide chemicals for My Dirty Jobs, LLC. (a foreign llc registered in Nevada) ?
  • Do you purchase the unlabeled chemicals from the same company they do?
  • Did you say to yourself...that sounds good...lets go with that.
  • Do you buy "Mike Rowe's Heavy-Duty Stain Remover" at walmart and dump it in your own containers?

Also the MSDS links are not active on your site. Can you provide us with an MSDS?

Your site was designed by NuMark. Is the Nu just a coincidence?

NuMark designed the Amtex site as well as several websites for Amtex owners. Are you affiliated with amtex?

Amtex also produces the *** truckmount.... odd

The Nu Mark owner also owns a cleaning forum......again odd.

Back to Mr. Boyle's question though. You seem to have come out of nowhere. Everything that exist about you is recent (you, your site, your products, etc) or doesn't seem to actually exist (JoyStar Brands). This seems at odds with the picture I have of you from others who say you are 'in the know" industry wise.

Can you put the puzzle together for me please? TIA

Almost forgot...how much ink do you go through per month on your HP Deskjet printing labels?

Last edited:
N

NUCLEAN

We value the viewers and an update will be following shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
What does the J stand for? Can you tell us a bit more about your company? Maybe some deets that can be independently verified?

Maybe more about yourself and how you seem to know all there is to know about the industry, its players, and its products?

What are the odds of the NU coincidence?

Why the EXACT copy used?

hold on while I upload another emoticon........

Mikey P

Administrator
No affiliation yet you use the almost the exact same wording to describe your chemicals as they do?

Same color jug....

coincidence?

Nuclean's FUSION complete Heavy-Duty, micro emulsion-oxygen powdered stain removing pre-spray. Can be used as an everyday carpet, upholstery, tile, grout cleaner and booster for dingy surfaces. FUSION harnesses the highest cleaning efficacy per weight, and a higher concentration of oxygen-powered enzymes unlike any other product on the market cutting through grime, grease, stuck-on dirt and set-in stains.

Dirty Jobs Complete Heavy-Duty, oxygen-powered stain remover can be used as an everyday laundry booster and cleaner for dingy surfaces. The original formula of Dirty Jobs Complete harnesses a higher concentration of oxygen-powered enzymes unlike any other product on the market cutting through grime, grease, stuck-on dirt and set-in stains.

Come on Erik....

FredC

Village Idiot
:bull:

actually needed 2 emoticons

:bullshit:

Last edited:
N

NUCLEAN

Our graphics/marketing person looks like he may have been inspired by some of these design elements.

FredC

Village Idiot
ya think?

but this isn't just about label design......

[now is where you come clean with a lot more deets]

Last edited:
Name
Shawn Forsythe
Dear Fred,
Well take care of the dead msds links, thank you for bringing awareness to this.

Erik,

I brought this to your attention a few weeks ago (MSDS links not working).

As well, I had a question about your water treatment device. Shall I ask again?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Erik,

I brought this to your attention a few weeks ago (MSDS links not working).

As well, I had a question about your water treatment device. Shall I ask again?

De Ja Vous. This is like a little trip down memory lane with $1kaday.
This is getting good now. I got $20 on Shawn... :icon_razz:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It's funny though how nuclean is signed on to this thread constantly but won't comment...i'd be cautious to buy anything from him if he can't even give basic info about his company and product. Like msds...I remembered when Shawn first asked about it because I was waiting for his evaluation..

FredC

Village Idiot
In his defense I took him offline for a couple hours last night/this morn...................until he talked to Mike...but he has been able to post since 8 this morning

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
he has been able to post since 8 this morning

good, cause he needs to read and UNDERSTAND this;

Eric, dude, just come clean (no pun intended )
The way to get along best on this board, is to leave all BS at the door before entering.
Answer questions straight forward....don't be coy or avoid questions and don't pretend to be anything you're not.

if you're a broke d1ck start up on a shoe string budget...it's OK ...no one cares as long as your product works
answer questions honestly ..
if you don't know the answers to some of the specific questions (chem or otherwise) ....just say so and tell us you'll find out.

The core group here are much too knowledgeable, experienced and savvy for silly sales 101 tactics to work...and not peg the BS meter

so start all over and take a lesson from our newest member Pinosan .
if you hadn't noticed, he's getting along quite well here...know why? cause he's been a no baloney "regular guy" and he has a sense of humor to boot

what I'm saying is, bag the baloney , be a straight forward guy and "BS meter" needles won't spike

..l.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
In his defense I took him offline for a couple hours last night/this morn...................until he talked to Mike...but he has been able to post since 8 this morning

So did he talk to Mikey? Maybe Mikey can share what he found out so this guy is not ripped apart completely, and will live to see another day and another version of fusion.....in a week or two.

N

NUCLEAN

Like many of the viewers and those few individuals who have been commenting on this forum who can understand hard work, we are a recently start-up and privately owned company with no affiliation or association with any other companies. Stemmed from the passion for the carpet cleaning industry, we have studied it and have co-labored alongside with the best of the best carpet cleaning professionals doing the dirtiest jobs. We know what you are looking for in order to make your jobs easier. As such, we have done extensive research to produce our product portfolio by working with our chemists and a group of talented hard-working individuals in the industry. It took us about 1&1/2 years to come up with our very own creations and formulations. The difference between our company and others is that we are passionate and committed about incorporating what you need and the available technology. Two of these innovative original and unique systems in our product line are the Stain Stick and the Anti-Descaling Unit for truck mounts. These are the first of their kind that cannot be found anywhere in the CC market place. Since the commencement of our new cleaning line, we are excited to have launched our products at the Las Vegas Connection show in September 2012. Since you want to serve your own customers professionally and effectively, and with our products, we hope to serve you professionally and effectively through cost saving measures, and it is important to us that you get the results that you need. Just like our valued customers have taken this on, we challenge you to also use our products and get results, then come up with your own conclusions. You will also find our company professional, innovative, friendly and technology forward, and our products unique, effective, efficient and affordable. We are diligently working on our new website and apologize that you may not find what you are looking for right way, but please check back often so you don’t miss updates (e.g., comparison product chart, FAQ, bio, MSDS). If you have questions (non-proprietary in nature) about our products and what they can do for your business, please feel free to contact us directly on our website and we are happy to help. We are working on centralizing the answers that we have previously provided to our customers’ questions on our website as well.
NUCLEAN

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
why did this witch hunt begin?

i just asked erick to send me some of this fission to try out and will see for myself if it works as described.

has anyone else tried any of thier products or is it just what it looks like a witch hunt?

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried the pre spray and the stain stick and was impressed by both.

But in an industry as small as ours, I want to know who "we" "us" and Nuclean in general IS before I spend my money with them and refer others to do the same.

MSDS for Fusion

Mikey P

Administrator
so...

My questions.

Who owns Nuclean? Is there a parent company?

How many people are employed ay Nuclean?

Who at Nuclean has experience in the carpet cleaning field?

Who are these scientist you have mentioned who created your products? What laboratory do they work at?

Why is virtually the exact same verbiage used to describe your product and the Mike Rowe/Dirty Jobs product?

How do you plan to market your products?

Whats the story behind the Zipper wand you wanted to auction off here?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i have 2 jars of the pre spray ,one on each truck..it worked for us on light to med soil, but on the rat nastys we go back to s&g

the stick i used up in two jobs

Name
Bruce

i just asked erick to send me some of this fission to try out and will see for myself if it works as described.

has anyone else tried any of thier products or is it just what it looks like a witch hunt?
It all started because of two company's using the same wording on their product and the buckets looking the same color. We all know that us carpet cleaners don't use the same wording or stock photos on our websites or ad print. LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE!!! :icon_twisted:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if he wants to make money here, he needs to package up 30-40 one pound packs and send them to board members... that aren't pack followers

If the chit is really any better than the ocean of good juices currently available , he'll make plenty money .
If he hopes to crack the nut of the current board dejour souperpowers , (Powermax and S&G)...he's gonna have to be a straight shooting likeable guy that doesn't shy away from tough questions

he could take a lesson from Cobby's "well formulated" answers to any question

..L.T.A.

Name
Andy McFadden
your stain stick is not new, I have have been using a stain stick for a couple years, It costs me $1.12 , they call it fels-naptha, I buy it then privet lable it stain stick then sell it back to my self.

Now if your stick works better than mine, I hum a different tune, I might even buy it if the price wasn't "redonk -u -las," but let's not call it new idea just becasue it's in a deodorant tube.

Any one compare this stuff to slop n gobble, or power max? those two I love for trashed carpet, if this stuff works better, I would give it a try for sure. Not going to replace me everyday spray (soils n Oils) that I love so much. buy maybe for the trashed stuff.

FredC

Village Idiot

because there is no info on the company...po box, domain registered by proxy, etc.........only a rep that seems to know a whole lot about industry products and players but remains very secretive

who do you contact when you start growing an extra head out of your neck in a couple months? Erik J. in Orange County?

Last edited:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
WOW... The Dirty Jobs graphics look NOTHING like NuCleans, the only similarity I see is the green is kinda similar.

The DJ Pail has "Splats" in the background, whereas Nu's has "Bubbles"

I know nothing of Nu's products and will probably never buy any, but sweet holy MOSES, did this Escalate QUICKLY.

Eriks not going to be able to sit for a week, from all the pitchforks!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Erik,

Who or what is "Joystar Brands"?

They were mentioned on the website signature of one of the pages, along with Nuclean LLC, but now I can't seem to find it.

Reiterating an earlier question:
Erik,

Is the Nuclean Helix 360 a "Siliphos" type water treatment device? (similar in manner of functioning chemistry)

If so, do you think it has the capacity for the flow rate that an HWE TM would typically operate?
When I refer to flow rate capacity, I am not speaking of the flow rate capacity of the fittings or housing, but of the flow rate capacity of the reactant to treat water with the amount(mass) and surface area of the operative "charge" media.

Fred is right,

There have been a number of changes to the NuClean website since this thread started, so that most of the "dirty jobs" similarities are lessened, and in such a manner that the rest of the more recent NuClean narrative (in this thread) would be consistent. It doesn't erase the legitimate questions that have been previously asked, but I can see how a newcomer to the conversation might think that the questioners were being unfair, if said newcomer only had today's NuClean site as reference. It is unfortunate for everyone that it happened in this manner. It may only serve as a learning experience. Word for the day: Screenshots

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom