Number 1 reason you need a truck mount.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Shouldn't this post read Number 1 reason why you don't need a truck mount... you TMers and your not so awesome pics of running hoses up 3 floors of condo buildings. :stir:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The only hi rises we have here are for senior citizens, stopped working in them 25 years ago. Getting close to the building was always a problem.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Shouldn't this post read Number 1 reason why you don't need a truck mount... you TMers and your not so awesome pics of running hoses up 3 floors of condo buildings. :stir:

Oh snap I through mine out the window and kill the cat.

Name
jack zerkie
I have a EDIC and it will not pull up all those stairs the handle is to low and the weight is all wrong. If I have to do a job my helper and I use moving straps under the unit and lift it up the stairs not using the wheels. I like the unit but that's the downside. I used pipe to raise the handle but didn't look good. jz.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG

Because it's awesome!

2 1/2 months 171 hours

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Why do you have your chemicals where you can't reach?
Vacuum comes off the truck first with wall guards, then wand and crb, setup hoses then stage fans I have 3 pods and 2 snails neatly stacked in there.

Once it's all out and setup it's easy to reach in and grab my Saiger's free.

In a box truck like Mike's having door shelves with chemicals is great, but that would be to much wieght on these doors.

I do have to get and reach back to get them.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom