Off the truck it goes.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Koblenz/Mytee vacuum that is.

While it has some very cool features compared to it's cousin, the Sanitaire 886, it's carpet interface does not mesh as well so it has less pick up, it's dirt cup is a rotten mess to empty and it goes through belts faster then jAmes coOper goes through administrative positions.

The stock belts are almost $3 bucks each and they bust real easy and if you use Sanitaire belts they get chewed up in less then 10 homes due to being too small.

Thanks to Mytee for letting me try it.

Mike Draper

I bought a pro-team 1 year ago. I vac every job, fill 2 bags a week and have yet to break a belt or get a clog. Pretty good vac IMO. $400.00

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I use a dyson. I don't like it, but most of my customers are impressed with it.

If I could have any vacuum, it would be the US Products Mongoose. You can vacuum up anything. It will pick up pens, pencils, napkins, small wrenches and screwdrivers, little rat dogs etc.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use to use a pile lifter and my standard vacuum is awesome though. I use a "Hoover Mach 6" only problen is heavy debri will clog it but it is the best vac out there

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have a pile lifter sitting in my garage.............did not really use it that much...great for lifting the carpet...............lousy vacuum.......

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'll stick with the Cleartrak. Cheap to use, easy to fix, rarely breaks, rarely plugs, and I can see when and how much soil I'm getting. Vac a little faster on the cleaner sections and slower when the dirt is pouring in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom