Oh oh...is the Pre Spray of the day menu changing, again?

Mikey P

Administrator
I see that Pure Force is getting lots of mention on FB now. Shill it and you get a Tshirt.

Funny.

New cleaners and Marty are always looking for the Bullet that will defy logic and gravity and all of a sudden let you use less time, less agitation, less product and no dwell time..
Every four jugs they'll have some new hyped prespray to waste time on and risk redos because they never "learned the product"...
I guess it takes twenty or more years to finally figure out that most any pre spray will do wonders 90% of the time.

I learned my lesson with Judson Juice. Good god the residues...

My guys are trained well to use Flex, Redline and One Earth.

As much as I love Mark and will continue to use his FnC myself, there is no way I'm changing my very time proven winners for the crew.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
SmartSelectImage_2017-03-10-19-45-46.png

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How many pounds of product do you have to go through before you know exactly when you will have to boost it?

Products that already contain D'ilimo and Oxy mislead you into thinking they'll never need it.

I think you said it best...

Quit salting your food before you taste it... Quit boosting your prespray before you try it...

We keep testing but some of the testing is done in extreme situations to see if can better performance and of course not have resoil or other issues.

I like we are getting good results taking out the NTA, Butyl, De-limone, solvents and oxidizer,ect...

Actually working on a twist for the rat nasties such as the grease pits and showing very good results, but too early.

Where I find the cleaners that struggle are just taking short cuts and so there is a market to try and bring that kind of Chem too, but whenever I get a call I ask if they have agitation and what it is.

Cleaners are in a hurry... Business owners having us clean in those situations the same and sometimes can't give time for proper cleaning and also pay that better dollar... So, thus the search for what can work for those situations...

Other chemistry is the base line to find this other I believe.

And some chemistry research and giving input back to my chemist has helped them too

And Marty @hogjowl just might have the next best prespray on the market! :)

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Pretty much dialed in now...

A few newer items could make life easier .... but all in all... took about 5 jobs to dial it, as apposed to adjusting every job .. why I changed

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The other cleaning agents mentioned do have solvents in them I believe reading the information descriptions. Not sure other properties.

I have been promised SDS sheets but never appeared.

I'm good with what we are doing right now and trying to accomplish and understand people staying with what they use and trust.

Our release of our products might not have even taken place if not have been asked by others to bring it out.

We were just in that search for something that would work better for us... A bit different... On a safer side... And it evolved.

Anything after that was pure bonus (well hopefully as there is a lot of other types of work involved now taking it public)

So no hand flailing.... Today :)

Feeling good.. Sipping some coffee and working on some equipment mods this morning... And a PowerPoint.

Tonight.... Nasty... Err... I mean really soiled kitchen tile and grout :) and more testing... Which I do really like :)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I have to disagree that "presprays" are all alike.

Polyester (SmartStrand) is changing the requirements for presprays.

I have had carpet reps bring me 6 month old "poly" carpet with very dirty traffic lanes.

It did not clean up with traditional presprays (tried several; some w/solvents).

It required a booster solvent blend to clean properly.

Today, some new surfactants can do a better job on that "oil loving" fiber.

We do produce a new liquid prespray targeted at polyester carpet,

and it does contain a natural orange solvent (CitraGreen).

Our premium powder (PowerMax) will continue to contain Orange solvent and Oxidizer.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I've been using stuff from Pure Force since it came out. Ryan and TSI are 10 miles from my front door. I can't speak for the hype, but the Power Force powder is basically all I use on carpet and tile now. Of course I boost when needed or use other stuff when needed, but 90% of my jobs that's all I need.

And yes, in 15 years I've tried everything from Powermaxx to Procyon to Heacocks vegetable line at one point.

Name
jack zerkie
The price and quality is hard to beat Cobbs powder pre treat. @ $ 108 for 45 lbs compared to local area the price isn't close per item. Shipping is priced fair and his new pre treat for smartstrand works well. I'm open for other products that really work and are cost effective with price and shipping. jz.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
People still think carpet cleaning is hosing off the door mat and hanging it on the porch to dry around here ..

I just like to use what makes my life easier and is not hard to get.... if Ryan was 10min away from me ....it would be tough....Sometimes business comes.down to established friendships....hell if it weren't for my friends helping me start by hiring me ... I'd be lost

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think SS wont discolor some hard surface, like flex with citrus, obviously more forgiving.

It cleans great and the fragrance free is a bonus.

But ya I havent seen any jobs it cant handle.

Flex is great to though.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yesterday, as I was tweaking on our wands....and looking for that little extra punch, making sure jetting was good...angles good....

I was thinking about how trying to get that little bit more...maybe only 10% better out of the equipment, has at times done better....

Last night again while doing a job, we were testing...putting down chems...trying to give same amount of dwell times....same amount of time cleaning....

There were differences....some really obvious....some just that extra what I would call 10% better....which over the square feet cleaning....added up to a larger percentage of time saved.

I guess, for me....it is a passion to try and find something a little bit better that can save time, make for better cleaning experiences for the cleaner and the homeowners (building owner)

I do enjoy doing this....

SPECIAL MOMENT: and as I was just typing this....the head chef from the restaurant just went out of his way to call me....at 7:30 am....looking for the owner to call and say what an amazing job!

Ok....now my day has been made :)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Your loyalty should be to what works for you. There are many great products out there. If you're not happy with how your product is working, try something else. Experiment until you find something that does. Every one has a personal preference. Learn not only how your chemistry cleans but also what kind of residue does it leave, what are the environmental and safety issues with the product etc.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ultrapac is great, does a pretty good job overall, I get complaints, how can you use that stuff everyday?

I find products like powermax, flex powder with citrus, and saiger sauce do a better job then thier liquid competitors.

Most people like the citrus smells over the minty chemical flavor.

I personally loved the scent of ultrapac.

Pound for pound Cobbs is the best deal.

But like Mike said most of these juices will do a fantastic job on 90-95% of all carpets.

I like me some grease eater on pet jobs! Mixed with anycide!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom