Oh oh...is the Pre Spray of the day menu changing, again?

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
Hey Mike P. what did you mean by Judson and its residues? I thought the 02 was the greatest invention since slice bread? Just curious to hear your response.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Mike P. what did you mean by Judson and its residues? I thought the 02 was the greatest invention since slice bread? Just curious to hear your response.

O2 is so loaded with d'limo you have to run your gph meter at 10 to get it out.

SnG is good stuff but way too pricey.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
O2 is so loaded with d'limo you have to run your gph meter at 10 to get it out.

SnG is good stuff but way too pricey.

It's 2x concentrate instead of 4 scoops in a 4-1 you use only 2. $256 a bucket divided by 2 is like $128 a bucket. The problem I had was getting the damn lid on and off. Pisssd me off.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I used flex for years. I tried saiger's and was very pleased. I have 2 pails of flex but we just keep going to the Saiger's because it works every time. I need to order the booster stuff and that pear deodorizer. I clean some bad rentals some time, Saiger;s saves me money on spotters it takes out so many spots.

Just to let you know...in about 3 weeks, a new odor destroyer is going to be ready in the jugs....not just a deodorizer...but actual odor counteractant.

Price point is coming in great also.

Lime Citron and the scent was at Mikey's Fest Florida.

We have done testing using it in the Free and Clear unscented...and so far also had very nice compliments from home owners.

But the Japanese Pear is also a wonderful scent we have found as well.

And the green of that label...is not showing up correct...on my screen it is looking like crazy neon green...won't be that color!

saigers-cide-sauce-9.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And the green of that label...is not showing up correct...on my screen it is looking like crazy neon green...won't be that color!

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
looking forward to it. I like the dogs on the label. You always get asked "is that safe for my family ?" Like carpet cleaners are some super human immune to toxic chemicals and it is only harmful to them. I'm sure I look annoyed when they ask. #cleanerslivesmatter

Name
Swani
I tried to scratch and sniff the label but it didn't work!

Reactions: dgardner

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
looking forward to it. I like the dogs on the label. You always get asked "is that safe for my family ?" Like carpet cleaners are some super human immune to toxic chemicals and it is only harmful to them. I'm sure I look annoyed when they ask. #cleanerslivesmatter

We have seen no negative effects at all really :)
2017-03-08 03.40.32.png

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Masterblend POP on smartstrand works great. Redline for anything with animals and oils. SS1 for everything else.

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I have one at home, my 90-year old mother in law. You have to just see the soul, not the wrinkles.

That cat, however, that cat is just fugly.

Reactions: hogjowl

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I know the old marching band standards get the heart pumping, but nobody wants to be seeing that!

:razz: Sorry Mark, I just couldn't resist. I really should read more carefully the first time.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom