OH THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ever watch some of those youtube videos of carpet cleaners doing demos of their cleaning?
Now I admit to not knowing everything about anything but some of those guys just look stupid.
Whether it's being brain washed about equipment or explaining chemicals used . Doing demos in their garage etc. Coming across as experts just because they read the label on a product etc.
I say OMG! what a dumbass! And those car detailers! One I watched where the guy sprayed a traffic lane cleaner mixed with something like Simple Green and just scrubbed a car carpet with a hand brush and called it clean. And the comments were about how good it looked ! Nothing about rinsing it out.

Idiot carpet cleaners describing in detail what their process is..........
And oh those idiot VLM cleaners! What a joke!

Who do they think they are? Some cleaning God?
I know this isn't rocket science but come on!

Just what is their motive?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well at least Mark is educated about the proper techniques. Even though I know he over does it for the camera and to promote his business on social media. But I think away from the camera he can HACK it out like the rest of us.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Maybe but it seems like a lot of cleaners just use these boards as a form of marketing. He really doesn't offer anything new to the more experienced of us out here. But that's okay .
But was really trying point out the idiots who do post on youtube.

steve_64

I've tried taking a couple videos but I always felt they looked Stoopid lol.
I did learn from it though. I learned how stupid I look working.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Any more videos?

Carpet cleaners who post videos on youtube are just all stupid

Back
Top Bottom