Jim Martin
let me have it........................

realtorpostcard.jpg

Attachments

• realtorpostcard.jpg
    realtorpostcard.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 183

dgargan

Looks good. Great for building a solid relationship with Realtors.

David

Jester

Looks great,has the benefits laid right out there for them to see.
What is the limit on your 90 day touch up?

Greg Loe

I don't trust Realtors, they might be calling you every Friday for a touch up before the weekend showings.

But besides that, I think t looks great!

redbird

Jim, Maybe you should be in the literature production business!!! That is a great idea for Realtors. I think they will really like the idea here in muddy Pennsylvania...... I already requested your other brochure by e-mail. Can I get this one too???? Thanks Jim

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'd put a little something about odor control on there too. Just a thought Jim.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I know Realtors are touchy for most..............but some of my best clients comes from Realtors...................always getting great jobs from them and then I get the client that moved into there new home.........it has always been a win win for me..................never had a problem with a single one (yet)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we just got our Realtor disk in and there are over 5000 in our area face to face could be pretty hard after awhile that is why we wanted to come up with something...........

Am I in love with it all........not really.... but I am proud of what we have built with the logo and the business and the "art work" that my wife produces to help our company out..........and if we can share it to help anyone else out then that is why it is posted............not everyone will like everything and not everything is going to work for all.........you don't have to agree or like it.I am not asking nothing for it.....................we are just out there trying to make a buck like everyone else.... enjoy.....

Greg Loe

All marketing is good and bad. Test-Test-Test is the key to finding out what works for you and your area.

Also, Realtors are greedy, maybe ad something about increased commissions or don't lose commissions because of dirty carpet

Good luck

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with Greg that you will get those scum bags who will call you on Fridays before the weekends.

I made a year long attempt to market to every agent a few years ago.
Mailed to their office.
And some to their private homes.

To this day I have two good ones who feed me work.

The first agent I met thru a referral and the second agent was because of the first agent.

So a year long mailing every month yielded zero.

And the two I have today came from personal face to face.

Scott

Jimmy - sorry, a bit off-topic but are you still using the recipe postcards?

Thanks,

Scott

Bob Foster

I am wondering if you could make some sort of loyalty system for Realtors. They do have a short attention span when it comes to allegiances.

What if you said for every x number of residential single family home jobs you refer to me I will give you 1 free x sq ft job that you can use for your own home or give to a client. That way they have an incentive to refer you more than once. I believe it might be against the law for some Realtors to accept money as an incentive.

Samson

Supportive Member
Name
Samson Rollins
Thanks for sharing Jim. It's always nice to see what others are using to get the ideas flowing.

I have mailed letters, and passed out coupons and postcards to probably 200 realtors in my area but the 3 realtors that have been good to me I know personally. So, I would have to agree that building a personal relationship really goes along way in getting the referrals.

Samson

G

Jim, the postcard looks great. You're really "branding" your company well.

For those who don't use realtors for a source of business you're making a mistake. Of course not all realtors will be your best customers, but a select few can be. One of my realtors started out managing properties from their home office, now 4 years later they have an office with 15 realtors and they have a property management dept. that has about 150 rentals. I clean them all when they become vacant. (or Dirk does if I'm too busy)

Anyway, if you listen to Odin you'd think he lived in some third world country. Ask him how he has uniquely branded his company, having everything all one color, white?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMO "branding is one of the best ways to market yourself............even a negative response is better then nothing.......you know there still looking.......
plus..at least we are doing something instead of wondering what to do or if it will work

Relator's are no different then any other type of client......you get the low ball price shoppers that specialize in selling the rat traps and want a low ball cleaner...........don't want to pay anything and take forever to do that.........

so we target them like we do our other clients........we only target the "higher end companies"
get in knock it out and make it look as good as possible.leave a client package behind and "Brand" the new owner.................

and if all this don't work I guess I can do this.....................
paperadd.jpg

(cut this out of one of our local papers this morning)

Attachments

• paperadd.jpg
    paperadd.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 195

Becker

Name
Becker
Agents are a great source for profits!

I work for some that pay me out of there pocket.

Some only get me the lead and the client pays me.

50/50 of the work is prelisting, or vacant sold.

To be honest with you I'd clean vacant crap all day long.

I really should market a few more agents. I have been pretty lazy about marketing for the past couple of years.

But I am nearly booked solid till Mike Fest.

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh by the way.

I'm glad Jim is not in my service area.

This guy is the man when it comes to marketing.

Pretty soon people in his area are not gunna call carpet cleaning "carpet cleaning" Instead they will say I have my carpets "Beyond Cleaned" today.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thanks but Tia is the marketing person in the company

I am just the guy who drives the truck................

We are no different then any other cleaner out there....

we work hard for what we have just like everyone else does......

there is no magic bullet...........you got guys that are trying to sell you all kinds of marketing material.................to me if it all worked as well as they say it did they wouldn't have to sell it to make a buck.........maybe I am wrong but that is the way I view it..........we are all in the same boat as far as doing what we can to bring in as many clients as we can..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom