Ok.. i'll admit it..

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
So yesterday I went back to a job to clean tiles, that I previously cleaned the carpets (A month ago) I used Procyon boosted with peroxide, and light Citrus Solv rinsed with Flex ICE and it looked soooo beautiful and felt sooo soft. You all know that i don't like the smell of the ICE but it sure does rinse the carpet like a champ.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Does anybody in Bama speak English???

Actually, Southern English is in many ways more connected to England and Scotland than Northern Yankee English.

The reason is that Yankeestan was populated by Dutch, a LOT of Germans, French, Italians and Scadanavians while God’s Country was largely Scots, Irish and English.

So yeah, we use English here, not that goulash yall grunt and spray up there.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
So yesterday I went back to a job to clean tiles, that I previously cleaned the carpets (A month ago) I used Procyon boosted with peroxide, and light Citrus Solv rinsed with Flex ICE and it looked soooo beautiful and felt sooo soft. You all know that i don't like the smell of the ICE but it sure does rinse the carpet like a champ.
Love flex ice. Love the smell of "Dry Slurry" anyone have suggestions on what citrus additive would get my flex ice close?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom