Ol' Slurpy ready to work

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
"Slurpy", a twenty year old Advance Aqua Clean was smoked by the elves a year and a half ago. New vac motor, new hoses, bearings, seals and main brush, a bit of paint and some Coastie elbow grease and it runs like a Swiss watch.

Friday night he goes to work cleaning a doctor's office complex, 5 floors up. Usually I encap it but we all know that ya gotta flush once in a while!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Well, it all went very well. I used DS2 as prespray, 1 oz/gal of Saiger'sCide in the rinse. Slurpy laid it down and sucked it up like a boss. It was well on the way to drying when I left and MUCH brighter! If you could have seen the thick black, inky slops going into the toilet...
Here's the thing; I have encapped this same job four times, but the key to a good encap is the followup vacuuming. Next time I might just flush it again, but with the Ranger and 360i and brush head.
Still all in all it went splendidly.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, it all went very well. I used DS2 as prespray, 1 oz/gal of Saiger'sCide in the rinse. Slurpy laid it down and sucked it up like a boss. It was well on the way to drying when I left and MUCH brighter! If you could have seen the thick black, inky slops going into the toilet...
Here's the thing; I have encapped this same job four times, but the key to a good encap is the followup vacuuming. Next time I might just flush it again, but with the Ranger and 360i and brush head.
You the boss, boss! To each their own! But for the life of me I don't understand why you wouldn't use the ranger and 360i in the first place:icon_question:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have a Bane and a king cobra for 2nd. floor work, and my guys think they've died and gone to hell!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You the boss, boss! To each their own! But for the life of me I don't understand why you wouldn't use the ranger and 360i in the first place:icon_question:

I just wanted to see how well Slurpy would do and how long it'd take.

He did about $100/hr, including furniture work with another machine. That's pretty good.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Able 1

Name
Keith
Aquaclean classic was the first porty I ever ran.. It had the brushes right behind the head. It's a drag machine right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom