olifin cleaner v/s traffic lane cleaner

Bucey

Name
FFA?
What is the difference between an olifin 12 ph and say O2 12 ph pre spray?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The olfein prespay is often treated with a bit less surfactant and more solvents to attack the oily soils on an olefin carbet. The lack of surfactants is to keep the prespray from penetrating very deeply as olefin's hate water and there for it often sheds the water to the base of the fiber creating a big problem with overwetting and wickback.

R

Rafa L

butyl is the worlds best cleaner.
check out the msds sheets. If you are not sure if it has butyl, contact Bane-Clene chemist or Dr. Aziz....they can tell you what those fancy chemical names really are.

You should try to understand or at the least know what is in your prespray that you atomized into the air you breath......cancer maybe in your future.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Actually I was told that Steam Way's Olefin TLC was loaded with surfactants in order to penetrate better and break up that oily soil from the fiber.

Someone put up some info on Butyl and from what I read it is as safe as other things when used properly. I wouldn't doubt it is as safe as Delimo.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Loren I was shooting from the hip a little, I know Forsythe explained this in pretty good detail let me see if I can research it.

Found it: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=36462&hilit=Olefin+Prespray

So switch what I meant. Lots of special surfactants that break down the oily bonds with out the need for lots of solvents that may be hard to rinse from the carpet.

Therefore allowing need for only minimal moisture to get a great results on Olefin.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Yep, If you want several contradicting opinions ask advice on Mikeysboard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom