Completed One Case Odorcide Cat Attack

Completed Auction

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • One case (4 gallons) Odorcide Cat Attack
  • Free shipping (ship to lower 48 only)

Odorcide-Cat-Attack-Tech-Bulletin-1 (1) - Copy.jpg

Odorcide Cat Attack is what you want when you run into those tough cat urine odors. Designed specifically for those hard to eliminate odors from cat urine and cat feces. Dilute 8oz to a gallon of water, saturate the area and let it air dry. Gallon concentrate makes 16 gallons at full strength.

$247+ Retail Value
Starting Bid $140
Minimum bid increment $2

Auction ends Wednesday September 13th at 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

FredC

Village Idiot
Hey Fred just curious are the auctions randomly posted or are they on a weekly schedule? Just curious so I can keep my eyes opened a little more. Thanks

I will create a subforum to cross post them in tomorrow. That way you can "watch" that forum and be alerted to new auctions

FredC

Village Idiot
Yea I think that would be good for everyone that likes to watch them assuming it's not to much extra work for ya

You can click "watch" in the top right to be alerted or emailed when new threads are posted. You can click watch on individual auctions you are interested in or bidding on to receive alerts/emails

Name
Austin Willoughby

You can click "watch" in the top right to be alerted or emailed when new threads are posted. You can click watch on individual auctions you are interested in or bidding on to receive alerts/emails
Yea I realized that just gets jumbled up with all the other post on the main forum sometimes. I like your idea of a subforum to atleast try out

Name
Swani
This stuff has been working pretty awesome for me. I've had a couple of bad urine jobs, so I dumped this in my hydroforce at 4:1, soaked the carpets down, agitated, extracted, and touched up with peroxide. It really does an amazing job at getting rid of that urine smell.

Reactions: RugSucker and FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom