Only $118.65 from my local Distributor

EDS

Name
Ed
Only 118.25 from my local TM store. Him telling me there is a front and back of the blower to oil...priceless!

Attachments

• IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 180

EDS

Name
Ed
Then I did a 2 minutes search and found a DG supplier. Oh stupid me..

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
The reason they tell you there are two resevoirs for the blower is it is the only item with two. And for years they had 1. So, just a precaution. It is in the manual also

EDS

Name
Ed
With the exchange rate that is on par with what I paid. Will find out on Monday when I talk to DG distributor up here what they charge. Of course there has to be a markup. Just hate paying the markup twice.

Name
Nate W.
View attachment 70027 WillyView attachment 70028 P just got me a smoking deal on Esteam blower oil, the oil they use in Cleanco's. 1 dozen bottles at $1.00 each. Supplier was clearing them out.

Too bad he don got a TM to use it on.....:stir:

I always like those scores... We have a carpet manufacture rep who gave us a couple cases of terry cotton bonnets along with other cases of chemicals... I was about to buy some cotton bonnets and he shows up with them free...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes everyone including Jondon was in the higher 30 something range a while back.

At 20 something I still think it is ridiculously high for a Quart of oil, but when it comes to warranties you don't want to be that guy that didn't spend the 20 something dollars and looses a 3 thousand dollar blower.

In our tuthills we use an ISO 100 specs synthetic oil from amsoil with good results( no blower issues). 8 bucks a quart.

But the Gardner denvers we use the aeon pd xd oil.

EDS

Name
Ed
DG authorized dealer sells them for $35. Great guy...gave me a free sight glass for my machine.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
The price of blower oil is such a non issue. Just buy it somewhere. It's not going to break you. lol...

I purchased a case of 30W non-detergent oil 30 years ago, and still have over half a case left.

I am on the second Roots #45 blower in 32 years, which equates to 30,000 hours on the 2 over-driven Roots blowers.

The current blower has 16,000+ hours on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom